• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Correction; If Edu leaves for Man U, you will hate him for life.
Perhaps I speak for myself, but if he leaves to play for Manchester United,
I hope he gets an injury so bad, it would literally put an end to his career.

TIFANNY

it won't happen because I hope he will stay!!

AFCG7

Established Member
And if he is.. please Mr Wenger, sign us an adequate defensive minded midfielder in January who can play in the CL because with Gilberto out Vieira isnt cutting it.

AFCG7

Established Member
Well at the moment he isnt and thats clear for all to see, and right now he is our only defensive midfielder with experience.. and since Wenger wont drop him for Flamini, we'll need someone in January that can perform the defensive midfield role of ours.. we all know Vieira is great when he is on top of his game.. but so far for the season it is clear that he is not.So what should we do..stick with his up and down performances or at least find someone to help him out.

AFCG7

Established Member
Please dont take my post as Vieira bashing a la Cygan Lehmann etc.. it is meant to be critical but fair .

asajoseph

Established Member
Dude, I wasn't disagreeing with you. I just meant that I never thought the day would come when those words could be used by a Gooner

beyondforever

it seems nowdays everyone wants him. he's hot property and every big teams want him. is he so good that all these big teams wants him?

n_henry

Real want Edu? Hmmm... just to spite Barca? :lol:

I can understand why these big clubs want him..he's very solid back-up, and should only get better. It's a pity he hasn't gotten along with Wenger this season and isn't happy here...

Clarkey

If Madrid are interested we can use him as part of a deal to get one or a few of their youngsters or as part of a money move for someone like Guti or even the Beckmeister.

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
Kristian said:

how can you say that. career ending injuries are bad and undesirable, no matter the player involved and who they play for. for you to say this about a man that has actually pulled on the arsenal red is really a sad thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom