• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

gunnertilldeath said:
Kristian said:
Correction; If Edu leaves for Man U, you will hate him for life.
Perhaps I speak for myself, but if he leaves to play for Manchester United,
I hope he gets an injury so bad, it would literally put an end to his career.

how can you say that. career ending injuries are bad and undesirable, no matter the player involved and who they play for. for you to say this about a man that has actually pulled on the arsenal red is really a sad thing.
''Let me say this then,

I'd rather see Edu in a Sp**s shirt.'' - Kristian/21

Canuck

Established Member
Well Wenger has given Edu his ultimatum. Sign soon or sit out for the rest of the season and move on. It seems more and more likely that Edu will be leaving us. Though I still highly highly HIGHLY doubt it will be to Manchester.

Remember Fungus saying that he had to sell before he could buy. After splashing out on both Saha ( :lol: ) last year and Rooney in the summer.

bobbypires

Established Member
Edu off to Real?

Prestigious :lol: Spanish newspaper As reports this today:

fichajes1112049wi.jpg

Florentino will sign 1 of these 5 players in January.

skart14

Lets look at it this way...if they go for edu then we have a higher chance to get mascherano....

Canuck

Established Member
Yes I thought it was Barca...
Nix that...I know it said Barca.
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/headlinene ... 71&cc=5901

Brazil midfielder Edu, meanwhile, has expressed a desire to join Barcelona after stalling on signing a new deal at Highbury.

The 26-year-old told the same newspaper: 'I'll continue belonging to Arsenal and want to play if I'm fit.

'But I'm very happy with the interest from Barca. They're playing very well and can win everything this year.

'I know Ronaldinho and he's the world's best player at the moment. It'd be magnificent to play alongside him.'

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
edu is going to barca. i really think so. i read that rijkaard wanted him but the bigwigs at the club preferred juve's tacchinardi. tachinardi's agent comes out and says no deal will happen. plan B: sign edu. edu wants to play with his royal awesomeness, ronaldinho. he's gonnna go. bye bye. now get me mascherano or van bommel or better still, STEVIE GERRARD!!

Canuck

Established Member
But will he be able to just walk into Barca and get a starting spot???
I don't know about that. But I suppose if Rijkaard fancies him it could happen.

A

Anonymous

"I don't want to be Barcelona's second choice," Edu told the News of the World.

"I'll join Valencia and I'll announce the news next month."

Uhh, by saying that, didn't he just announce it?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom