• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Real Or Fake? (Link)

Legend#1

Established Member
I know that...but you think this 1 is Authentic or not?

Because it's no supposed to be out until September, that's a long way away, I was thinking of bidding but Ebay is full of suprises !

SF Gooner

I cant tell you if it's fake or not but it is definitely Ugly. Sorry AFC, you wont be getting my money spent on a new kit this year.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
i actually like the new away kit.... although, it is 100% fake... the kit doesnt come out til august..... hasnt even been unveiled by Nike yet.....

KingReyes

Established Member
It definately looks different from the ones posted on the Arsenal-mania main page. It looked really nice there. Not like the one on E-bay.

GunnerUS9

USArsenal said:
i actually like the new away kit.... although, it is 100% fake... the kit doesnt come out til august..... hasnt even been unveiled by Nike yet.....

How did Eurosport manage to unveil it already? :?:

Top Bottom