• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Vieira Crisis - A Plan!

welshpaul

Obviously the media are saying what a huge loss he will be and the Club are probably bricking it as well!!!

So due to the gits lack of commitment lets start a " Vieria Out " campaign. This way we can make out WE don't want him thus easing the pressure on the board and also taking the smug look off others faces when he does go in that we wanted him to!!!

CMS

well like i heard and like i feel as well, like many others,

i have lost some respect at vieira and if he ll stay, take away the armband........

campbell should be captain.

Jonny

surely a vieira out campaign would only make him feel as though we don't want him, thus forcing him out

Clarkey

I reckon its a good call. But do a Vieira Out Campaign very tongue in cheek and sarcastically, that way we will also be ribbing other teams who have done the same thing. We should start a campaign 'Pascal for Captain'. The media will report it as fact when we will all know its tongue in cheek and can have a giggle about it.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Yeah great idea, give yourself a medal. :roll:

What the hell are you talking about?:shock: Let's start pretending that we don't want the world's best defensive midfielder here so we won't look stupid... how does that work?

welshpaul

No a dig at the so called captain who for the past week has treated us like s**t!!!!

He's gone anyhow so looks like my plan worked!!!

marhes26

Do you reckon any Arsenal players come on this site?? If so.....

PATRICK....... :F_UCKING GET IN TOUCH!!!!! :lol:

Or PM me...i can offer you an extra £10 a week on you current wages...

marhes26

Or PM me...i can offer you an extra £10 a week on your current wages...

A

Anonymous

OneteaminLondon said:

What the hell are you talking about?:shock: Let's start pretending that we don't want the world's best defensive midfielder here so we won't look stupid... how does that work?

your so negative i've never ever seen a post of your thats supportive of anyones opinion.

A.M.A.G.

marhes26 said:

Or PM me...i can offer you an extra £10 a week on your current wages...
looool :lol:
I figure I could add an extra $10U.S. per month... so thats $2.50 per week...
lets get this "Keep Vieira at Highbury" fundraising rolling 8)

Sonic Youth

yaskl said:
OneteaminLondon said:

your so negative i've never ever seen a post of your thats supportive of anyones opinion.

it might sound a bit grumpy.....
but i agree with him
what would patrick vieira think when we all start saying we don't want him anymore? if he leaves us for real madrid he would feel sorry for us, but he'll just want a new challenge and i would respect his opinion. if he leaves us we should be thankful to him for the years he's gives us. the man doesn't deserve an anti-vieira campaign from his own fans.

Sol man

Daft Idea. I must admit that Paddy has made me lose some respect for him but this is ridiculous. We are not the kind of supporters that turn against our players especially when we are not 100% sure what is going on. What kind of message would this also send out to the rest of the players and the manager. Someone should lock this :evil:

Sonic Youth

why have you lost respect for vieira?
because real've been interested in him for the past four years and he's always stayed at highbury?

kenada

tis a little harsh to say you have lost respect for Paddy, considering your baseing it all on the media really. Sure he could come out and say something but i dont really think it would make any difference, the rumors will still be there, links will still continue.

I dont think its Vieira that is treating the fans poorly at all, more just ppl trying to sell papers

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Sonic Youth said:
yaskl said:
OneteaminLondon said:

it might sound a bit grumpy.....
but i agree with him
what would patrick vieira think when we all start saying we don't want him anymore? if he leaves us for real madrid he would feel sorry for us, but he'll just want a new challenge and i would respect his opinion. if he leaves us we should be thankful to him for the years he's gives us. the man doesn't deserve an anti-vieira campaign from his own fans.

Thank you Sonic Youth!
:lol:

I'm the one being negative yaskl? Because I'm not one of the bandwagon jumpers who are rushing to declaim the captain of Arsenal football club before anything's been decided?

Two words for you- F'ck off.

beanz

Stop acting like spoilt children, PV4 owes none of us anything after 8 years at Highbury, we owe him at the very least some respect and dignity to finish his well earned holiday in peace :x

Top Bottom