• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Our Summer...

weelip

gash said:
Who's this "Garry" in defense you're all talking about?

Ryan Garry...He made his full debut with Pennant in the match against Southampton in the 02/03 season. Apparently he gave quite a positive performance

Unfortunately he does not have the chance to build on that yet as he spent most of the 03/04 season injured

CMS

asajoseph said:
Busted? I'd be ashamed to call myself a gooner if Arsène listened to that trash....

i ld be ashamed if wenger listens to marilyn manson.....

(as i see in ur avatar, correct me if i am wrong)....

edit:

doh, it s the crow......

gash

Cheers weeelip, i found his profile in the reserve squad. I was looking in the first team. I thought we'd made another signing. Panic ensued....

And CMS...Busted? Seriuosly, sort yourself out!!!

weelip

gash said:
Cheers weeelip, i found his profile in the reserve squad. I was looking in the first team. I thought we'd made another signing. Panic ensued....

Why the panic? 8) ....wont't it be good if there are more promising young players to play around with? :wink:

zerofeel

Wenger is making great addition to the unbeaten championship winning team of last season but how far this team will go next season is up for questioning if Viera,Campbell or even Edu decides to swap jerseys bfore the curtain raiser of the charity shield but the pre-season team is showing so much promises so there is still hope for the future of Arsenal.Pennant,Hoyte,Reyes and Persie really stood out in tat game against Maribor..it would be great if we can see Pennant and Hoyte being included in the senior team this coming August...looks like Chelsea will have to try harder to beat us ;D

gash

The panic was because I thought we'd signed someone (with the same name as me) and I couldn;t find anything about it. I'm para like that I guess...or f**king weird...same, same.

Arnie

he listens to busted. I mean i never took him for a tupac or biggie fan but how can he like busted. People his age like people who can sing.

Arnie

Ridge said:
well if ballack joined us i'd be more happy. but still i m very satisfied with our current squad.

Can't believe Arsenal 89 has polluted your mind!!!

Top Bottom