• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Mania fantasy premier league

Canuck

Established Member
I have Lampy in my team to and I was watching the game thinking, YAY they're losing...crap. :mrgreen:
It was not a good week for me in FF, I think I'm down to around 17th or something like that. UNACCEPTABLE! :mrgreen:
Maybe Champs league will go my way... :wink:

Well, after this week I'm up two places as of Sat. night. At least I haven't dropped out of the top 20. My all time low was 17th. I better knock on wood now... :p

A

Anonymous

Told you im on the charge, going up a spot each week. Pires and henry both scoring for me already this week.

championay

Canuck

Established Member
14th now, and the gap is opening to an uncomfortable distance between myself and top spot. I guess I'll be happy if I can keep my squad in the top 20. Good competitive league going here. :mrgreen:

You think Pires and Henry scoring is good news for you. I had Gravesen and McCann bag a couple for me. Plus Henry and Lampy. Now I just need Jenas to be a thorn in the Mancs side tomorrow.

A

Anonymous

The Herd dominated this week. 68 points. Im up another place to 4th!!!
Who is top?

MightyArsenal

1 The Mighty Arsenal mohammad khan 57 836
2 Club Pires Pablo Ferron 28 798
3 WengerBoys Frank Portelli 59 797
4 legANDARY XI Joe Andary 44 783
5 Lee's Utd Lee Mcqueen 31 780
6 GoonersFC Jason Khoo 36 776
7 The Herd jonny cash 38 770
8 jank's army ultan lankford 39 755
9 Ralf Wiggum FC Chief Runningwater 42 750
10 Calrad FC Kuan Win Sen 65 746

Things are looking good :lol:

Unfortunately its too late to catch the guys infront of me seeing as everyone has similar teams now.

Canuck

Established Member
Man, had a pretty good weekend but barely made any head way in regards to the top. I reckon it's all about staying in the top 20 for me now. 16th at the moment...but not too bad for only my 2nd season playing FF, and last time I wasn't in a league or anything. Just wanted to see what it was like.

Seems like peoples teams aren't as similar as you think MG

A

Anonymous

Damn it i dropped to 7th. Oh well only a mere minor hickup in my quest for league dominance :lol:

Canuck

Established Member
:lol: Them's the knocks I guess.

I am in Dire need of some points. I've sunk to 19th. That's my lowest position since the d*mn thing started. Not good. Was banking on Villa doing well recently but didn't happen. I'd be the first to admit that i've brought in some sh*ters over the past month or so.
Boateng, Jenas, McCann, Riise, what the hell was I thinking. I've yet to master the "turning a profit" type of transfer. My team is $ poor $!
Oh well. :|

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'm 40th. At least I'm on the first page. :D . To be fair though I haven't even checked my team since the opening weekend. Will try to do so from now on.

KingReyes

Established Member
Spike said:
I hope Henry performs against Pompey and Chelsea's players should play well against Norwich.

I have Lampard and Terry in my team but I hope they play absolutely crap against any team they are playing.

Spike

Established Member
KingReyes said:
Spike said:
I hope Henry performs against Pompey and Chelsea's players should play well against Norwich.

I have Lampard and Terry in my team but I hope they play absolutely crap against any team they are playing.

Terry + Lampard are consistent, they get high scores week in week out.

But you're right about them playing badly......without them Chelsea will die.

MightyArsenal

Damn I think the guy that watches chelski is in love with frank lampard, he keeps getting bonus points, 7 in total!!! These should be reserved for incredible performances and not given out willy nilly.

Top Bottom