• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ok now that Vieira's going

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 105
  • Views 3,198
Status
Not open for further replies.

marco

we cant sell him for 21 million. at least 30 million if they wont pay that for him then they shouldnt get him. if he puts in a transfer request as a result of it we wont have to pay loyalty bonuses to him and can just make him rot in the reserves. 21 million is a bargain for real we cant sell him for that surely. i know chelsea were involved with gerrard but they were talking 40 million. vieira is a better player than gerrard surely he should go for more?

A

Anonymous

where does it say real are paying 21m?!?!?! that must be bs lol

n_henry

marco said:
we cant sell him for 21 million. at least 30 million if they wont pay that for him then they shouldnt get him. if he puts in a transfer request as a result of it we wont have to pay loyalty bonuses to him and can just make him rot in the reserves. 21 million is a bargain for real we cant sell him for that surely. i know chelsea were involved with gerrard but they were talking 40 million. vieira is a better player than gerrard surely he should go for more?

Exactly.. which is why it's quite :( if the "Vieira happy with Real offer" reports are true. Does he want to leave THAT much, that he'd take any price, and not even try to get more for Arsenal...? Ah, all this is driving me nuts.
:cry:

beanz

Scottish Lass said:
honestly i'd like to see lampard come in more ways than coming to arsenal :eek:ops: anyway enough of that lol ... lampard id say is nearly a vieira type player also he can score goals :p what was it 12 last season? (just a guess)

.....................henry.......reyes....................
...........................RvPersie.........................
..... pires.............lampard.......freddie/pennant(if he can push through)
cole..........campbell........toure.......lauren/trabelsi(if he comes)
......................jens/almunia/taylor(i wanna see taylor have a chance to take the no1 spot) :D

that team looks sexual imo :D
S L, you are such a saucy minx :p
I like the way Lampard plays but we're dreaming if we want him to defect from Chelski, I still think my earlier idea has some merit, that Arsène can retrain Ledley King as a defensive midfielder :mrgreen:

Andrew

n_henry said:
marco said:

Exactly.. which is why it's quite :( if the "Vieira happy with Real offer" reports are true. Does he want to leave THAT much, that he'd take any price, and not even try to get more for Arsenal...? Ah, all this is driving me nuts.
:cry:

Remember he could have left for nothing this year, had he'd not sign a new contract.

marco

it was well reported in the papers that his original contract was up in 2004 and last year he signed an extension. however someone i know who knows david dein told me that his contract in fact was until 2005. last years contract just him wanting more money.

may be bullshit, but why would he would to go now, after last season?
its doing my head in just want it to be resolved one way or another

A

Anonymous

lampard?? hes the most overrated player in the world...
it will be really difficullt to replace vieira if he does go
i dont believe he will go but if he does i hope flamini can grow to become like him
flamini and cesc as future midfield partnership will be awesome

A

Anonymous

beanz said:
S L, you are such a saucy minx :p
I like the way Lampard plays but we're dreaming if we want him to defect from Chelski, I still think my earlier idea has some merit, that Arsène can retrain Ledley King as a defensive midfielder :mrgreen:

ledley king would actually be quite a good idea :) but if prefer god ( yes lampard ) :D

A

Anonymous

bomb_diggy said:
lampard?? hes the most overrated player in the world...
it will be really difficullt to replace vieira if he does go
i dont believe he will go but if he does i hope flamini can grow to become like him
flamini and cesc as future midfield partnership will be awesome

i kno im a lass and u wont take what im gonna say nicely so ull use the usual guy saying "who cares ur a girl u dont kno anything" but i think ur opinion on lampard is just silly, every person on this forum if they were being non biased will say that lampard is a great player not at vieiras stature but he is still the 3rd best CM in the EPL imo :)

thegame24

Established Member
Lampard isnt even worth one of Vieira's lanky legs.

Hes an attacking Mid anyway i reckon.

I honestly believe Davids is the type of player that can do what Vieira does but hes 31 now and hes gone Inter.

At least we got Gilberto who does a lot of Defending, but man Vieira is TOOO good.

He is brilliant, no one can fill his shoes.

Manich, Ballack, Gerrard, Lampard are all attack based, Vieira wa more defending. Maybe we need that attacking sometimes but we have Edu for that.

A

Anonymous

marco said:
Scottish Lass said:

thats worse than my sisters! they do a fantasy league team based on fit players. got reyes and cole in it.

sexual team meaning good team :p im not a girlie that likes the team coz they got fit players :shock: ive got a good football brain i think :roll:

beanz

Scottish Lass said:
sexual team meaning good team :p im not a girlie that likes the team coz they got fit players :shock: ive got a good football brain i think :roll:
Way to go S L. :clap

Alexone234

how does this differentiate from the Official Vieira Thread?

I think this subject could spawn a million threads to keeping it to one would be better.

marco

Scottish Lass said:
marco said:
Scottish Lass said:

thats worse than my sisters! they do a fantasy league team based on fit players. got reyes and cole in it.

sorry about that,

still wouldnt seem right with lampard in our midfield. vieira is still way ahead

marco

Scottish Lass said:
marco said:
Scottish Lass said:

sorry didnt mean it like that ,
still not sure about lampard in arsenal shirt. would be very weird

A

Anonymous

marco said:
vieira is still way ahead

jumping the gun again are we? :eek: i said lampard is no-where near vieira aswell >_< read my post before u kinda critisise :p

zerofeel

yeah lets get it over n done with.This viera saga is tiring.The "will he or wont he"issues are really becoming disruptive to our pre-season preparations ...and the fact that he is keeping mum is adding more annoyance as the media exaggerates the wheel of rumours each day.

IF he does sod off, Wenger will probably buy Maniche but is Maniche is the answer? mannnn where can we get another holdin midfielder like VIera?Van bommel is decent but i doubt Wenger is impressed with him...mann....Viera sure knows how to cause problems just when we are tryin to defend our title.... great man this Viera is... :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom