• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Barking up the wrong tree!

vin de guerre

If all is as it seems and Paddy is already halfway out of the door. He is NOT the person who deserves our scorn.
Rather ALL at Real Madrid and UEFA who allow this circus to go on.
I will always be grateful for Paddy's contribution to the Gunners' cause over the years- I can remember the bad old days when we were going nowhere in the sixties!
Lets not lower ourselves the level of the spuds ie SOL and wish Paddy well on his personal journey and eternal damnation to Real Madrid!

albo2002

Best case scenario: He moves, all goes well for a few months then the fans expect them to win every game 5-0, ronaldinho tears them apart, Barcelona win la liga and zidane, figo, beckham, raul and ronaldo all leave with the club 300 million in debt.

The following season Arsenal meet them in the Champions League, he expects boos but doesn’t even get noticed cos the fans have Reyes as their hero. Madrid again win nothing.

Next season: he unsuccessfully begs for a return to highbury, signs for Sp**s and retires at the end of the season with a knee injury. Real Madrid get renamed AFC Leeds and become Arsenal’s Spanish feeder club, and Vieira gets sectioned for manic depression.

Legend#1

Established Member
albo2002 said:
Best case scenario: He moves, all goes well for a few months then the fans expect them to win every game 5-0, ronaldinho tears them apart, Barcelona win la liga and zidane, figo, beckham, raul and ronaldo all leave with the club 300 million in debt.

The following season Arsenal meet them in the Champions League, he expects boos but doesn’t even get noticed cos the fans have Reyes as their hero. Madrid again win nothing.

Next season: he unsuccessfully begs for a return to highbury, signs for Sp**s and retires at the end of the season with a knee injury. Real Madrid get renamed AFC Leeds and become Arsenal’s Spanish feeder club, and Vieira gets sectioned for manic depression.

Now that's what i'm talking about !! :lol:

Andrew

Yeah, bloody Real come back each year until they finally get them. They really seem to have no plan other than to just buy the best players each year. How in the world can they keep doing this... and what a joke it would be, we're England champions and he would be going to the 4th placed Spanish team. Only difference is their reputation and their big name players who are all getting on. I actually dremt last night that they didn't qualify for the CL and I couldn't think of anything better to happen.

lorenzo

finally someone talking sense!!! Look Pddy's gone, and Madrid are really going nowhere.... Zizou and Figo were outstanding ... in the 90's... we are a team on the up and up...there team is ageing...fast...Madrid buy players once the whole world knws they are amazing players... we make amazing players...the last player to come throuh the ranks at madrid and to hit Galactico status was raul...and there has been nothing since. (OK maybe Casillas, but he's a Goalie and so could never be a Galactico...)

Deano

The shortest book in the world.

The successes of Real Madrids youth policy.

UEFA are not interested. Real are bankrolled by Madrid and the Spanish government. They are all about the power of the Spanish and their hatred of the Catalans.

I once spent a week in Barca, how those boys love Madrid!! Figo especially.

It does not matter how much they go into debt they can NEVER go out of business.

the whole of football from UEFA to FIFA are rubbish. Look at our own FA.

Alexone234

I know it sounds mad, but I do think that if Vieira leaves, we are still in prime position to win the CL.

I think that Real cannot expect to reach consistency in enough time being that they're on their third coach in three years. This is the underlying reason they have not been that good.

I think that this time next year, if he leaves, Vieira will be the unhappiest man in football, feeling very alone and missing the family of the Arsenal team. I don't wish this on anyone, as it would be a very hard lesson about life.

WHAFC

If Paddy wants to go then there is no point in keeping him. I do hope that he does as well as Petit did at Barca. My biggest fear is that next summer and probably the summer after that, we will have this same merry go round with Madrid coming after Henry until they get him.

Guns and Arses

albo2002 said:

Hell yeah, that'd be ****ing sweet muahahhaa

Henry's Girl

albo2002 said:

LMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

A.M.A.G.

Well... I wish him no ill if he leaves... but neither am I oozing with well wishes. He served the club well... but if he wants to go... let him go... no one should ever be allowed to play for a club if their heart isn't 100% there.

The only way I can oppose the whole move is by not watching Real Madrid... I just might loose lose my breakfast if I see him in Real colors. :(

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary
Top Bottom