• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

I personally think arsenal are CR@P

A

Anonymous

He does have a point though, i mean, we did lose quite a few games against ****e teams like man city and wolves. We did only manage a meager 3rd place and were very inconsistent and had to rely heavily on a 3 yard poacher to save us in alot of games.
Oh no, hang on, that was united !!!

Arsenal, won 26, drawn 12, LOST 0
But we are still not very good!!!

HAVE ANOTHER ONE FERGIE

vin de guerre

I bought a garden gnome last week (That is unusual here in Israel!) The only problem is I have not got a garden to put it in and our pet :twisted: dog keeps on p!ss!ng on it. I have a feeling that it's red nose reminds him of Fungi!

pome

theguvnor said:
He does have a point though, i mean, we did lose quite a few games against s***e teams like man city and wolves. We did only manage a meager 3rd place and were very inconsistent and had to rely heavily on a 3 yard poacher to save us in alot of games.
Oh no, hang on, that was united !!!

Arsenal, won 26, drawn 12, LOST 0
But we are still not very good!!!

HAVE ANOTHER ONE FERGIE

:lol: :lol: :lol:

gash

"Although Arsenal drew 12 games — six more than United — they murdered Fergie's side in almost every other department.

Wenger's men amassed 90 points (15 more than United), won 26 games (three more than United), lost no games (nine fewer than United), scored 73 goals (nine more than United) and conceded 26 (nine fewer than United). "

END OF THREAD!!!

Arnie

Fergie added: "The fact that Arsenal remained undefeated last season was quite incredible.

"At the end of the day they had the most points. But the way they achieved that is one nobody ever expected.

give chewing man a break, nobody quoted that point.

vin de guerre

Arnie said:
Fergie added: "The fact that Arsenal remained undefeated last season was quite incredible.

"At the end of the day they had the most points. But the way they achieved that is one nobody ever expected.

give chewing man a break, nobody quoted that point.

Why should we give him a break? Its far better mushroom bashing than ranting on and on oversized threads about "will he, wont he?"

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

"They have bought quite well over the summer for a team with no money"

lol

As opposed to Manure who have bought a thug & a tin of beans for a great deal of money.

himanshu

ah i love these kind of posts...it dosent make me angry anymore...hes just raving and ranting in his usual style...for no reason....again...........

vin de guerre

himanshu said:
ah i love these kind of posts...it dosent make me angry anymore...hes just raving and ranting in his usual style...for no reason....again...........

You are wrong there is always a reason for a Fungi rant! He knows he hasnot got the players to do the job so he needs to use the tried ane tested ways of one upmanship.

AdamT

he is a *****... the thing i liked about last season was that we drew games that we might normally have lost. the other thing i liked was that united lost games they normally would draw!!(or win) hopefully this trend continues... fergie you are an over the hill ****** and your team is now third rate hooray. go die somewhere

johe

His attempts to wind up are so feeble it's funny. A few years ago he could say something that would almost provoke, but now, he comes across more like a bitter old man with sour grapes.

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom