• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MAN UTD fans discussion after todays game.

joe3428

whatever, but they are fair enough to admit that we're outclassed them last night!

can't wait to see Fabergas again this kid is amazing!

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
juz7_pi12es said:
Quote01: Louis and Wes both out of Wednesday

f**k sake

A few more and you could make a whole team of those missing through injury and suspension, f****g joke. When are we going to get a bit of luck?!!!!!

Quote02:We were out 8 players.

Arse were out 3.

Our backups started the game. Our reserve players fininshed it against Arsenal's backups.

We all know we've got a tough couple of months ahead of us. Rubbing our faces in it doesn't change that.

:roll:
uutf!

out 3? Campbell, Pires, Paddy, Freddie...... Henry only played half (1st game back since Euro)....

and other than RvN, Ronaldo & Rio, which of their normal starting players were out? Giggs played, Keane played, Scholes Played... sure, you could say Saha, but Smith played (and those 2 will be trading time this season anwyay...

overall, we have just as many of our main players missing as they did.....

Arnie

examples of the sensible ones:

Quote 1. Here is where i start to disagree, please bear in mind that they went an Entire season unbeaten before making remark's about "bottle" and "winning
streaks"

Quote 2:Sorry mate, but are you taking the p**s?
It hurts me as much as anybody here to admit it but we were outclassed today.
And Reyes was the fulcrum of the team that outclassed us.
There's passion. And there's just blindness.

Quote 3:Quote:
Originally Posted by geek
Is it just me that thinks Reyes is a big time bottler. Everytime he gets into a decent position (which he does a lot) he misses the target or falls over.

Basically, whenever the pressure is on, he fails to deliver. A bit like his friends Mr Henry and Mr Vieira.

OK, today he played well and took his goal well. However, this wasn't exactly a pressure game.

Lets see him do the business when the heat is truly on towards the end of the season.

Reply:

hmm, henry you say? and you mean the one that was top scorer last season?

Arnie

then there are the people like geek who say we bottle it in the FA semis when a year before the were makin fun because it was a consolation prize

johe

HAH, Reyes a bottler? He's a big game player. Bottler my butt. You want bottlers? Ruud van Nistelrooy and Ryan Giggs.

Deluted mancs. :wink:

Soler

Established Member
"Fabregas really wasnt anything special, he certainly was not dominant in the game atall."

Idiot.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
johe said:
HAH, Reyes a bottler? He's a big game player. Bottler my butt. You want bottlers? Ruud van Nistelrooy and Ryan Giggs.

Deluted mancs. :wink:
That's right. How many goals has van Nistelrooy scored against us. Precisely 1. That's what I call a big time bottler.

Robno.7

quote "Reyes is an excellant footballer. Who knows he could be a United player one day. If Arsenal lose Vieira and then proceed to fall apart, I wouldnt bet against Fergi putting in a bid for Reyes. Theres the replacement for Giggs we've been looking for. We just might have to wait 2 years though."

hahahahahahaha this guy is praying :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

KingReyes

Established Member
Robno.7 said:
quote "Reyes is an excellant footballer. Who knows he could be a United player one day. If Arsenal lose Vieira and then proceed to fall apart, I wouldnt bet against Fergi putting in a bid for Reyes. Theres the replacement for Giggs we've been looking for. We just might have to wait 2 years though."

hahahahahahaha this guy is praying :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL! Thats the funniest thing I've heard. :lol:

kanooo

OneteaminLondon said:
We massacred them today, and they know it.

Yes, once again, I say that the game was only a non competitive game, but still, everyone has to agree that we dominated them.

And I don't think I'm exaggerating at all if I've said that we could haven won with a 5:1 scoreline (if our finishing was only a bit sharper)....

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
kanooo said:
OneteaminLondon said:
We massacred them today, and they know it.

Yes, once again, I say that the game was only a non competitive game, but still, everyone has to agree that we dominated them.

And I don't think I'm exaggerating at all if I've said that we could haven won with a 5:1 scoreline (if our finishing was only a bit sharper)....
In fact it could have been 10:1.
The Reyes shot into thee side net
Henrys stubbed shot at the 'keeper early on
van Persie's Header
Pennant's shot wide
Bergkamp's stumble
Pennant's poor pass to Reyes on the Counterattack
Cesc's sliced shot.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom