• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

what happened to aliadiere?

nosneb

hi all.. good game from us in the community shield.. lets hope we can go on to break the jinx and win the premiership this year as well!

anyway, was just wondering what happened to aliadiere's knee? is it serious? this does not bode well at all for his future.. too injury prone.. :(

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'm fearing the worst and that it might be knee ligament damage. A very sad start to his career. Three years at arsenal's first team, yet he's gotten four long layoffs. Missed the entire of the first campaign, half of the second, and looks to be missing out on almost the whole of this. I'm very disappointed.

Mark

Established Member
He just isn't physically able to make it at this level. If he can't stay clear of injury he will be sold. He does have talent, just not strong enough which is a shame.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It's not being strong enough. He is just unlucky. Its not like his bones are breaking. It's just the way he lands. He needs to toughen up a bit thats all. Knee ligament damage and those sort of things happen and it doesn't mater whether your strong or not. It happened to Pires and Ronaldo and Keane IIRC, and by no means are the weak.

Mark

Established Member
I don't just mean his injuries, he just doesn't look strong enough when playing. Gets muscled off the ball too easily. By his age he has to be producing better than this. Reyes and Van Persie are younger and look at them.

fizifasz

Mark said:
I don't just mean his injuries, he just doesn't look strong enough when playing. Gets muscled off the ball too easily. By his age he has to be producing better than this. Reyes and Van Persie are younger and look at them.

agree.. i think he needs to develop some muscle.. his body contacts is weak.. he cant challenge well.. but wenger still has faith in him.. normally he should go on loan..

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Mark said:
That's true Mark. He needs to take a leaf out of Reyes' book and bulken up. I mean have you seen how much he's grown since last season.

brianfrance

Established Member
Is a loan the solution for Ali :?:
A year in the french league, in an average team where he can add experience and confidence by scoring 10/15....
That's the question; 15 minutes in half of the matches, or 30+ matches where he can play at L1 level.
Now I'm really thinking that could be the solution.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
But the thing is that if he leaves he may have missed his chance during the season when injuries happen.

jacc_7_1

ali is just too injury proned. he need to toughen up first.
brianfrance is true he need to go out for a loan spell
however it would to a coca cola championship side maybe west ham?

Arsenal316

Injuries cost Jeffers his chance of getting a place in our team. It's going to cost Ali as well. I'd be surprised if both of them are on the team next year. Bentley will probably have a decent enough year that he'll be on the team next year with Henry, Reyes, and Van Persie.

brianfrance

Established Member
jacc_7_1 said:
ali is just too injury proned. he need to toughen up first.
brianfrance is true he need to go out for a loan spell
however it would to a coca cola championship side maybe west ham?
don't think so. The english division one is too much "strong on the man" for him. He need to be in a less physycal and more technical league as the french' L1 is.
In a team like Metz, Nantes or Rennes, he can show how good he is.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
But I'm afraid then he will have missed his chance to shine for us.

Andrew

I feel so sorry for him. He definately does have talent, but it's unfortunate that everytime he gets a chance he gets injured. This one could be very serious. He will probably get one more chance but it doesn't look good for him.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It is three months at least, depending on whether the injury is not as serious as it can be. He's being given a scan, and we should hopefully find out it's not for nine months like Pirse and Van Bronkhorst had.

arsenal4life

with his 22 year on the vegre
and he didn't make it through the first team

I think we must search for better striker

someone like Eto would be great

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
when he comes back this year, he needs to be given a shot... if he cant do anything at that point, i think we should let him go somewhere else...

how long can someone be called a "great talent"? one of these days, you have to change the talent into performances.. he has yet to do that....

Top Bottom