• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Olympics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
Olympics are awesome! Shame on anyone who puts down one of, if not the, most watched sporting event in the world.

The football is good to watch, even though some of the major countries arent there. I know i'll be watching the Olyroos with plenty of enthusiasm, as it will provide us with a good look at some of our talented youngsters like Brosque, Holman and Valeri.

And in the end, you cheer for your country in all the events. The Olympics is full of events i dont give a **** about but because its the Olympics, I care, especially if Aussies are competing......unless the sport is volleyball. Now there's a useless sport!

A

Anonymous

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE..... OY OY OY!!!
:eek:ops: :eek:ops: :eek:ops: :eek:ops: :eek:ops: :eek:ops: :eek:ops: :eek:ops: :eek:ops:

Olympics are awesome! Shame on anyone who puts down one of, if not the, most watched sporting event in the world
2nd most viewed event to the football world cup.

slapz

I dont really care about who wins what but I'll watch a few events.. mainly the footy

I do want Britain to win one gold medal.... Amir Khan to win the boxing as he's mates with my younger brother

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
SydneyGunnerFan said:
yeah glad to see her having a good recovery, lets hope the aussies can go alright in the soccer this olymnpics lol very unlikely but
So how do you qualify for the "soccer" in the olympics?

slapz

*Loyan* said:
SydneyGunnerFan said:
yeah glad to see her having a good recovery, lets hope the aussies can go alright in the soccer this olymnpics lol very unlikely but
So how do you qualify for the "soccer" in the olympics?

You dont qualify for the footy in olympics

SydneyGunnerFan

the main thing i will be watching for the olympics will probably be basketball, soccer and swimming. Swimming only because i was a state swimmer and came 8th so yeah

Spartan

kenteris for gold in 200m again!!!
dymas for a record 4th gold in weightlifting!!!
Greece for gold in the basketball!!!
come on the Bubbles!!! lol

P.S. you do have to qualify for the football but its not like groups, somethin to do with the under-21's

lewdikris

Established Member
This Olympics is going to be absolute ****e.

All the good athletes (the only bit I give a ****e about unless some Brit has a chance of winning) are crackheads and have been banned.

They should just let the sprinters be sponsored by pharmaceutical companies, pump them full of steroids and watch them do the 100 metres in 3.4 seconds, shortly before their heads explode.

At least it would be fair and open competition.

The Marathon should be fun though - they're expecting at least a good 3-4 competitors to die as a result of the heat and the 650 metre hill climb in the middle of the course. Should spice it up a bit.

slapz

lewdikris said:
The Marathon should be fun though - they're expecting at least a good 3-4 competitors to die as a result of the heat and the 650 metre hill climb in the middle of the course. Should spice it up a bit.

Should do a poll to see which country has the most competitors who die in the heat

A

Anonymous

Pretty sure that you do.

Nothing wrong with a bit of national pride Guv
I know that, thats not what i was laughing at, more that ****ing stupid ****ing song.
Youve only got one song
:lol: :lol: :lol:
COME ON BRITAIN

A

Anonymous

This Olympics is going to be absolute s***e.

All the good athletes (the only bit I give a s***e about unless some Brit has a chance of winning) are crackheads and have been banned.

They should just let the sprinters be sponsored by pharmaceutical companies, pump them full of steroids and watch them do the 100 metres in 3.4 seconds, shortly before their heads explode.

At least it would be fair and open competition.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aussie

Established Member
theguvnor said:
Pretty sure that you do.

Nothing wrong with a bit of national pride Guv
I know that, thats not what i was laughing at, more that f****g stupid f****g song.
Youve only got one song
:lol: :lol: :lol:
COME ON BRITAIN

Yeah Yeah Yeah

We prefer to do our talking on the field.

kanuuu

Established Member

All the good athletes (the only bit I give a s***e about unless some Brit has a chance of winning) are crackheads and have been banned.

Agreed i used to love watching the Athletics at the Olympics until every decent athlete decided to do a Rio.

Aussie

Established Member
lewdikris said:

Thats the funny bit.

A brit have a chance of winning something

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom