• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Olympics

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Is that 17 year old boxer fighting tonight?

What a talent he is. Just hope he doesnt turn into a total utter tosser like Hamed did.

ozgooner

just for the record guv, our medal cyclists have been drug tested 4-5 times in the past fortnight so we will c soon if there clean or not

A

Anonymous

just for the record guv, our medal cyclists have been drug tested 4-5 times in the past fortnight so we will c soon if there clean or not
But until they are proved innocent they are all guilty in my books :lol: :lol:

"theres only one shane warne,
one shane warne,
with a packet of sweets and a cheeky smile,
warney is a ****ing peadophile"

Spartan

ozgooner said:

your cyclists are blatantly on the juice...

Aussie

Established Member
Spartan said:
ozgooner said:

your cyclists are blatantly on the juice...

As for your sprinters

Spartan

the rednecks in this world got what they wanted....our 2 best sprinters out. at least we showed that wh**e jana pittman whos boss...yeah i was told what crap they were saying before and after the final about our girl

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greek sprinter Kostas Kenteris said he was thrilled by the boos that greeted his absence from the 200m final.
Kenteris, who won gold at the distance in Sydney, pulled out of the Athens Games after missing a drugs test in unexplained circumstances.

The home crowd showed their support as jeers rang around the Olympic Stadium, delaying the final by five minutes.

"It was the best thing I have heard in years," Kenteris said. "The behaviour of the public vindicates me."

Fani Halkia, who won the women's 400m hurdles on Wednesday, said: "People accused them without any proof. They were put against the wall, there was a firing squad."

Aussie

Established Member
Spartan said:
the rednecks in this world got what they wanted....our 2 best sprinters out. at least we showed that wh**e jana pittman whos boss...yeah i was told what crap they were saying before and after the final about our girl

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greek sprinter Kostas Kenteris said he was thrilled by the boos that greeted his absence from the 200m final.
Kenteris, who won gold at the distance in Sydney, pulled out of the Athens Games after missing a drugs test in unexplained circumstances.

The home crowd showed their support as jeers rang around the Olympic Stadium, delaying the final by five minutes.

"It was the best thing I have heard in years," Kenteris said. "The behaviour of the public vindicates me."

Fani Halkia, who won the women's 400m hurdles on Wednesday, said: "People accused them without any proof. They were put against the wall, there was a firing squad."

They are nothing but plain old drug cheats. If they Greek public cant accept that and wish to belive that they are innocent for all i care they can belive that.

Jana Pittman never had a chance. 14 days previously she had major knee surgery and was rated 0% chance of running. However her situation imporved and was allowed to run. However know where near her best abilities. She made it the final and all i can say is well done she did her best. If you knew anything about athletics you would have relised she wasnt the favourite even before the knee surgery. Least she didnt go and get in a Motorbike accident, miss a drug test and then refuse to be tested or even try to proove there innocence.

brianfrance

Established Member
Anyone else saw the final 400m yesterday ? all the greek "booo" the americans
Why ?
Here in France even if we had big trouble with americans, we didn't "booo" them at the world championship last year in paris

Aussie

Established Member
brianfrance said:
Why ?
Here in France even if we had big trouble with americans, we didn't "booo" them at the world championship last year in paris

Brian i think its because the Greeks best sprinter who was supposed to be a big chance to win that race got suspended from the games because he is a drug cheat. The Greek crowd thought he had been treated unfairly.

Hope that makes sense mate.

brianfrance

Established Member
Aussie said:
brianfrance said:
Why ?

Brian i think its because the Greeks best sprinter who was supposed to be a big chance to win that race got suspended from the games because he is a drug cheat. The Greek crowd thought he had been treated unfairly.

Hope that makes sense mate.
So why they also boooo them (but less) in Basket ??? Here your words don't make sense :wink:

Spartan

he is not a drug cheat and offered to take a test in hospital which was declined...30 passed tests in the last 2yrs

the yanks couldnt handle not being the sprint kings....we booed them cos kenteris shoulda been there winning Gold again and we booed in basketball because we were gettin behind our team, thats how it is in Greece. theres no fancy clapping the opposition, "oh good play old chap", we take it seriously...Greek pride. we are very PATRIOTIC

if you dont like it lump it...get your facts straight Aussie, he did not get suspended he pulled out and he is no drug cheat

but its no more than what i expect from you...i remember all the racist remarks said before about Aussie Greeks

Soler

Established Member
Spartan said:
but its no more than what i expect from you...i remember all the racist remarks said before about Aussie Greeks

Anymore of that and this goes bye bye.

Aussie

Established Member
Spartan said:
he is not a drug cheat and offered to take a test in hospital which was declined...30 passed tests in the last 2yrs

the yanks couldnt handle not being the sprint kings....we booed them cos kenteris shoulda been there winning Gold again and we booed in basketball because we were gettin behind our team, thats how it is in Greece. theres no fancy clapping the opposition, "oh good play old chap", we take it seriously...Greek pride. we are very PATRIOTIC

if you dont like it lump it...get your facts straight Aussie, he did not get suspended he pulled out and he is no drug cheat

Piss off.

What racist remarks did i make.

He pulled out. Yes i know that. But why not take a test a proove his innocence.

VCC

the yanks couldnt handle not being the sprint kings...

Oh so it's all a conspiracy by us is it? The guy missed two drugs tests in a week, what do you expect to happen?

Aussie

Established Member
VCC said:
the yanks couldnt handle not being the sprint kings...

Oh so it's all a conspiracy by us is it? The guy missed two drugs tests in a week, what do you expect to happen?

Exactly he misses two drugs test's. Get's in a accident then says all right ill bugger off so he dosent have to be tested.

Spartan

Mad Jens said:
Spartan said:

Anymore of that and this goes bye bye.

my apologies...if i remember right it was mad jens. its all good though, i see the favouritism on this board

anyway 30 tests passed in the last 2yrs...explain that one

**** pound is the c**t in all of this. since he didnt get the Greek vote for an IOC position a few yrs back hes been on our trail...and its my opinion that the US controls the doping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom