• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Olympics

Status
Not open for further replies.

johe

I think he was guilty, and not because he's Greek. Pulling out didn't exactly show the world his innocence now did it?

And Spartan, I think you make some really stupid comments here
Spartan said:
the rednecks in this world got what they wanted....our 2 best sprinters out. at least we showed that wh**e jana pittman whos boss...yeah i was told what crap they were saying before and after the final about our girl

he is not a drug cheat and offered to take a test in hospital which was declined...30 passed tests in the last 2yrs

the yanks couldnt handle not being the sprint kings....we booed them cos kenteris shoulda been there winning Gold again and we booed in basketball because we were gettin behind our team, thats how it is in Greece. theres no fancy clapping the opposition, "oh good play old chap", we take it seriously...Greek pride. we are very PATRIOTIC

if you dont like it lump it...get your facts straight Aussie, he did not get suspended he pulled out and he is no drug cheat

but its no more than what i expect from you...i remember all the racist remarks said before about Aussie Greeks

You're frequently whining about racism towards you Greeks yet you manage to call the American's 'rednecks'. Isn't that rasicm? And 'wh**e'? You're the racist here. It wasn't that the Americans couldn't handle being sprint kings, it's that the Greeks couldn't handle that one of them is a drug cheat! The Greeks are afraid to admit that they are not perfect. This goes beyond Patriotism, this is Nationalism. And the fact that your so called olympic sprinter actually liked that the Greeks booed the Americans shows your 'Greek honesty'. He should be ashamed of himself and so should all those who booed the Americans.

my apologies...if i remember right it was mad jens. its all good though, i see the favouritism on this board

anyway 30 tests passed in the last 2yrs...explain that one

**** pound is the c**t in all of this. since he didnt get the Greek vote for an IOC position a few yrs back hes been on our trail...and its my opinion that the US controls the doping

Wow, he passed 30 tests, big deal. The Olympics is the biggest thing for any sprinter and if he would take the drugs it would be then. Those passed 30 tests mean absolutely nothing if he didn't show up for 2.

And Americans control the doping? No way, didn't Marion Jones get caught for doping anyway?

Soler

Established Member
Spartan said:
Mad Jens said:
Spartan said:
but its no more than what i expect from you...i remember all the racist remarks said before about Aussie Greeks

Anymore of that and this goes bye bye.

my apologies...if i remember right it was mad jens. its all good though, i see the favouritism on this board

Get over yourself. :roll:

Seriously, get the hell over yourself and get some skin. EVERYTHING is racist to you, isn't it? :roll:

Aussie

Established Member
Spartan said:
Mad Jens said:
Spartan said:

Anymore of that and this goes bye bye.

anyway 30 tests passed in the last 2yrs...explain that one

**** pound is the c**t in all of this. since he didnt get the Greek vote for an IOC position a few yrs back hes been on our trail...and its my opinion that the US controls the doping

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

30 tests passed. So what. I never said he has been on drugs for ever. However IMO and many other people's he had been using drugs recently.

Why did he avoid the test? Two of them?

If he was clean after the accident why didnt he allowed to be tested?

Spartan

they refused to test him afterwards...

Greek people are not stupid, and they couldn't stand watching a race with all the doped Americans running and celebrating, while our athlete was in the media jail. I say IF KENTERIS IS GUILTY, BEHEAD HIM! But do that to all athletes!!!!

I think everybody knows the story with the Americans who disappeared like mice when the cat (WADA) went under cover to test them in Souda, Crete...marion jones ey, i think she failed - i cant remember - but she was still at the olympics...didnt hear much about that now did we

and btw wh**e = whore

Aussie

Established Member
Spartan said:
they refused to test him afterwards...

Greek people are not stupid, and they couldn't stand watching a race with all the doped Americans running and celebrating, while our athlete was in the media jail. I say IF KENTERIS IS GUILTY, BEHEAD HIM! But do that to all athletes!!!!

I think everybody knows the story with the Americans who disappeared like mice when the cat (WADA) went under cover to test them in Souda, Crete...marion jones ey, i think she failed - i cant remember - but she was still at the olympics...didnt hear much about that now did we

and btw wh**e = whore

Grow a brain

Everybody isnt against you

VCC

You do realize **** Pound is Canadian, Spartan?

Marion Jones did not fail a test. She has been linked with the BALCO scandal but has always maintained her innocence and has NEVER failed a test.

Spartan

VCC said:
You do realize **** Pound is Canadian, Spartan?

Marion Jones did not fail a test. She has been linked with the BALCO scandal but has always maintained her innocence and has NEVER failed a test.

canadian...american, same diff if you ask me. i still think he's controlled by the US

funny how she only entered the long jump though after cleaning up in sydney...makes you wonder doesnt it??

why would an olympic champion choose not to defend her titles?? :wink:

johe

Give it up already Spartan, you know as well as anyone that they test everyone on an equal basis, especially this year because it's supposed to be a unifying thing for the whole world or something. The last thing they would WANT is a Greek doped when they host the Olympics. I think you're being way paranoid and calling everyone else doped doesn't make Kenteris less of a drug cheat. First the cyclists and now the American runners. I hate to say this but I know one too many Greeks like you Spartan.

Kenteris is as guilty as Rio Ferdinand.

VCC

Maybe because she finished 5th at the US trials in the 100m when she needed to finish in the top 3????

Soler

Established Member
Spartan said:
canadian...american, same diff if you ask me. i still think he's controlled by the US

English ... Scottish, same thing then?

Maybe because she finished 5th at the US trials in the 100m when she needed to finish in the top 3????

Nah. That was a conspiracy too.

VCC

She also didn't make the final in the 200m at the US trials. I really don't remember what all events she did in Sydney...100, 200, relay, long jump...one more that I don't remember. She isn't defending her titles because the US has faster runners than her now. She must be over 30 by now, she had a child a year ago, it's no surprise she isn't in as great a shape.

Canadian = American? You go around telling all the Canadians that and I'm sure they'll be thrilled.

n_henry

I'm a Marion fan (and I actually saw her in the heats in Sydney - though she looked like an ant coz our seats were far away), and she has never failed a drug test.

Like VCC said, she entered the 100, 200m US trials but didn't cut it. She's about late 20's now...I think 28/29.
And yes, she had a kid, so naturally she's not quite what she used to be. If she'd made the 100 and 200m team, then I'd be crying drug cheat. ;)

Oh, and VCC, the other event she was in in Sydney (and she got a gold for) was the women's 4x100m relay. :)

VCC

Well I mentioned the relay...but she got 5 medals...100, 200, relay, long jump, and...?

Yeah if she isn't 30 she's 28/29. I remember her hitting the winning shot to win the college basketball championship in 1993 I believe. She was 18 at the very least then, so she's at least 29 now.

VCC

Spartan said:
ok my bad....anyway enough of this, its the weekend 8)

You accuse people of racism and hating Greece, then make some rather derogatory remarks about my country, than accuse an athlete of doping (and for the record, I'm not saying she ISN'T on drugs) and we prove you wrong with facts, and you want to leave it with "ok my bad"?

A

Anonymous

Spartan, we're watching your behavious very closely.

Chill out with the accusation of "people being racist" remarks, it's not something we take lightly on this board, and not something to be bandied about just because your argument (or whatever it was you had) is faltering.

If you have a constructive and sensible argument, then post it. Don't start accusing people of being against you and being racist.

You've been warned about this before, don't make us warn you again, and just enjoy yourself.

Spartan

from a friend of mine who was in the stadium last night:

The crowd was not anti-American like some reports suggest, we were just angry that Kenteris was not running. One American was jeered (I forget which one) because he said that the only reason Kenteris won in 2000 was 'cause he slipped out of the blocks'. What the reports don't tell you, though, is that all three Americans got a standing ovation after the race.

Ashburrn - you can watch me as closely as you want...the Euro thread was full of derogatory remarks about aussie Greeks yet nothin was said or done. 1 rule for some, 1 rule for others... :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom