• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Just how good is our away top?

not bought an Arsenal shirt since the 1st season the new north bank went up, and I only bought it then because when we bought our first season ticket on the new bond scheme they gave us £50.00 (I think to) to spend in the club shop. I guess I am getting a little old (35 Saturday) and a little on the large size (too many beers) to be walking about the streets of Islington wearing an football top, although I have about a half a dozen pairs of Arsenal shorts.

But that blue top (Although I am a bit of a traditionalist and prefer yellow) I may have to purchase.

Aussie

Established Member
I hate hate hate it.

It is one of the worst tops i have ever seen Arsenal play in.

Aussie

Established Member
I mean we have had blue tops before but they have at least been a fairly decent blue but this one is just ****e.

I saw a few peeps yesterday with the new blue away top on, (thought they werent on sale yet!!) but i loved it & will certainly be getting one, personally i think its nicer than the current yellow.

Aussie

Established Member
COME ON PEOPLE

I musnt be the only one who thinks that its the softest, poofiest football top Arsenal have ever worn.

Sammer

Established Member
Aussie said:
COME ON PEOPLE

I musnt be the only one who thinks that its the softest, poofiest football top Arsenal have ever worn.

No man, this away kit is class. Forget about the yellow shirt - the new one is awesome !

Aussie said:
COME ON PEOPLE

No chance , nothing quite beats that psychedelic yellow top we worth in the mid 90’s.

You needed sunglasses to watch Arsenal away that season

slapz

Aussie said:
COME ON PEOPLE

Last seasons yellow was poo, not to forget the blue and light blue one we wore in 95 season with the mickey mouse type socks

I like the kit but i think it would have been better if the O2 logo was in yellow like the picture below (used MS Paint). What do you think?
away2.jpg

Top Bottom