• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Didier Drogbadaboum : video.

patrick42uk

Established Member
a cross between henry and rvn. its hard to see him not succeding here, but one can hope

thanks for the video

hesham

Established Member
DAMMM this guy looks good , he sheer power..
definetnly expect him to b in the top 5 scorers dis season

Marseillais

I hope he will be able to be a top scorer this season.

Ferguson can be afraid : this Saturday DiD will crush his defence with Kezman and he will meet again Mourinho . Terrible nightmares for him . :mrgreen:

brianfrance

Established Member
BTW Marseillais, is a video of Marlet's missing available ? :mrgreen:

And bouchet is a fool. Meriem should stay.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The guy's class, but I don't see him succeeding at Chelsea this year.

Marseillais

I'm sorry but I have nothing with Marlet . :mrgreen:
Bouchet a fool ? I agree . ;D
Meriem should stay ? that's right !
Are you reading in my thoughts ? What do I think about Flamini ? :mrgreen:
Concerning Meriem , I really think it's a real stupid thing not having bought him because with Cheyrou ... :roll: :(

*Loyan* if he doesn't succeed at Chelsea (I really doubt because he has the qualities to succed in England and Mourinho counts on him), Marseille will be glad to welcome him . :D

brianfrance

Established Member
Marseillais said:
Concerning Meriem , I really think it's a real stupid thing not having bought him because with Cheyrou ... :roll: :(

*Loyan* if he doesn't succeed at Chelsea (I really doubt because he has the qualities to succed in England and Mourinho counts on him), Marseille will be glad to welcome him . :D

They won't have enought money :mrgreen: :wink:

A

Anonymous

patrick42uk said:
a cross between henry and rvn. its hard to see him not succeding here, but one can hope

thanks for the video

IMO best striker in the world.

power, power and ****ing power

he can head too.

wenger should have got him

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Marseillais said:

Notice I said this year. He will need time to acclimatise to our league. Once he does he will be a force to be reckoned with but I just don't see it happening this year. But then again I might be wrong and he may have a blinder of a season, but I hope not.

Sammer

Established Member
patrick42uk said:

thanks for the video

Exactly patrick. Despite people stating that he is a "one-season-wonder", I really see him doing well in the EPL.

He posesses all the qualities you need in the worlds best league: technical ability, physical strength and pace.

The guy is class and I wish Chelsea would have never signed him.

KingReyes

Established Member
He's impressive and from what I saw in that clip he's more of a RVN. We talk about RVN being a box scorer and thats what Drogba looks like. I would like to see if Drogba can produce 15+ assits like Henry can. He'll be a great asset for Chelsea but I feel he should be compared with RVN not Henry.

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
KingReyes said:
He's impressive and from what I saw in that clip he's more of a RVN. We talk about RVN being a box scorer and thats what Drogba looks like. I would like to see if Drogba can produce 15+ assits like Henry can. He'll be a great asset for Chelsea but I feel he should be compared with RVN not Henry.

Personally, i couldnt agree more. He doesnt look to me like a Henry-esque striker. Very much more like a Van Nistelrooy striker in my mind. There are no strikers like Henry out in the world but at Arsenal.

Adam

Established Member
He is more Saha-like. Basically, a box player with the physical attibutes of Thierry (pace, power).

Although his pace is not as impressive as some wish to believe. I have seen players like Woodgate take him on and win the sprint.

patrick42uk

Established Member
Gunner4Eva said:
KingReyes said:

Personally, i couldnt agree more. He doesnt look to me like a Henry-esque striker. Very much more like a Van Nistelrooy striker in my mind. There are no strikers like Henry out in the world but at Arsenal.

there are many quick strikers out there. cisse, for instance, is quicker than henry. the unique thing is the way arsenal as a team utilize that pace, as well as the role/freedom wenger gives to henry.

Top Bottom