• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Squad Picture

Eastrek

Sorry If I missed this on another thread, if i have, feel free to lock this one...

0200437025300.jpg

Mark

Established Member
Is that Vieira in the middle of the bottom row or not? Do you have a larger version of this pic by any chance? Also - where did you get it?

Sol man

Someone said that two squad pictures were taken(on fans day). One with Vieira and one without

Can you please post a larger version of this picture? I was looking for a squad picture. Have one from the 2002-2003 "Arsenal Club Manager" game on my office cube wall which needs to be updated!!!!

TIA.

calvinngai88

MinnesotaGunner said:
Can you please post a larger version of this picture? I was looking for a squad picture. Have one from the 2002-2003 "Arsenal Club Manager" game on my office cube wall which needs to be updated!!!!

TIA.

It's very blur after magnifying the picture to a bigger version.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
calvinngai88 said:
MinnesotaGunner said:

TIA.

It'll probably be on the Arsenal website in a few days.

Mark

Established Member
*Loyan* said:
calvinngai88 said:
MinnesotaGunner said:

TIA.

Loyan, it'll be on the Arsenal website in a few months! :wink:

calvinngai88

Mark said:
*Loyan* said:
calvinngai88 said:
MinnesotaGunner said:

TIA.

Loyan, it'll be on the Arsenal website in a few months! :wink:

LoL! Nice one, but it's true.

NooNe

How did u take it from The S***? I thought it is blocked or something. Can i have the trainning pics? It looked nice on The S*** yesterday...

Eastrek

NooNe said:
How did u take it from The S***? I thought it is blocked or something. Can i have the trainning pics? It looked nice on The S*** yesterday...

It wouldn't let me right click the image, so i just dragged it an dropped it on my desktop, then uploaded it on http://imageshack.us/index3.php

Have you got a link to these pictures you want?

But back to the picture, if they did take two pictures...would they release the one with Patrick in to the press if they seriously thought he was was going to go!!!

calvinngai88

However, Wenger stated before that, even Vieira stays, there's a chance of Carrick have his dream come true and join Arsenal. But West Ham received no official bid from Arsenal, and therefore, Carrick's about to join Portsmouth.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom