• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cole inundated with hate mail

andyswafc

Ashley Cole - Hated, why I never, particulaly like Thierry's girl comments.........How things have changed since 2003

RC8

Established Member
reggiepaul said:
No player deserves hate mail. No players deserves to be hated.

Oh my, oh my. This thread is hilarious. How times change.

I wonder if reggiepaul thinks the same now. How ironic it is that it is Ashley Cole who could have changed his mind.

The thing is, look at the responses in this thread, we always supported him. and then he treated us like garbage and left for money. He deserves to be hated. Maybe not so much on a personal level, but definitely as a football player.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
****. i read it all the way from the top without knowing this is a old thread. i was thinking what the ****? henry the most form player now? wtf, euro? england vs france? then i realised this thread is from 2003. damn.

bet cole is receiving more now.

True Gooner

Established Member
arsenal_hleb said:
f**k. i read it all the way from the top without knowing this is a old thread. i was thinking what the f**k? henry the most form player now? wtf, euro? england vs france? then i realised this thread is from 2003. damn.

Same here. I thought everyone went bonkers. According to Ashley, he felt that the fans didnt support him.

Hate Cole - :evil:

NORTHLONDONGOONER!

Hope Ashley dosen't get too much abuse tommorow. I will not be booing him. I only judge him on what he did for this club. He gave 100% every game, was a boyhood gooner, and so was his mum. Unless you were in that Hotel room, you do not know what happened. It could have been true, that the meeting over run, and it was just a quick hello, then he left. He dosen't deserve this, and should never have come to this. "He can be to Arsenal, Maldini is to Milan, and they should be aware of this." (Patrick Vieira 2004)

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

he does deserves this. he is a ****ing arsehole.

look at his biography, look at what he did to us, look at his gestures to us in matches against us, look at what he said today. bastard ****

Viper

Established Member
NORTHLONDONGOONER! said:
Hope Ashley dosen't get too much abuse tommorow. I will not be booing him. I only judge him on what he did for this club. He gave 100% every game, was a boyhood gooner, and so was his mum. Unless you were in that Hotel room, you do not know what happened. It could have been true, that the meeting over run, and it was just a quick hello, then he left. He dosen't deserve this, and should never have come to this. "He can be to Arsenal, Maldini is to Milan, and they should be aware of this." (Patrick Vieira 2004)
But he wasn't.

He was an absolute **** and a backstabber. He also criticised the club in his book in many ways.

If he really did support Arsenal he would've firstly apologised to everyone, and wouldn't have given a toss about the extra £5000.

I truly hope his legs get broken tomorrow. He is a ****.

andyswafc

arsenal_hleb said:
f**k. i read it all the way from the top without knowing this is a old thread. i was thinking what the f**k? henry the most form player now? wtf, euro? england vs france? then i realised this thread is from 2003. damn.

bet cole is receiving more now.

Hahahaha

NORTHLONDONGOONER!

Why should he not have moaned about the extra £5000, why didn't Arsenal not just give it too him. Isn't it funny how everyone supported Cole, including Wenger, Dein and the playing staff. It was the board that was haggling over £5000. He never said anything bad about the club, that wasn;t true. What did he say about the club itself. That the football has slowed down. That Ljungberg dosen't talk to RVP. That he dosn't know anything about Cesc or Senderos.

True Gooner

Established Member
NORTHLONDONGOONER! said:

Its the way that Cole handled the situation that pisses us off

jester

Established Member
Unless you were in that Hotel room, you do not know what happened. It could have been true, that the meeting over run, and it was just a quick hello, then he left.

:lol: **** me, niave or what.
Yes, ok, they met for ****ing crossiants and a spot of tea

andyswafc

jester said:
Unless you were in that Hotel room, you do not know what happened. It could have been true, that the meeting over run, and it was just a quick hello, then he left.

:lol: f**k me, niave or what.
Yes, ok, they met for f****g crossiants and a spot of tea

think Jose had a mocha

jester

Established Member
true gooner said:
NORTHLONDONGOONER! said:

Its the way that Cole handled the situation that pisses us off

yep, he wanted too much money, we went back on 5k (which you'd understand his frustration if he was only on 10k anyway). He never needed 70k, or 65, or 60, it was greed. So he decided to meet with our rivals and screw us over. The only reason he didnt was because he got caught.
He then wrote a book trying to get people on his side, and came across as a money grabbing ****.
to the people who think he 'doesnt deserve boos' - remember, he would have screwed us over royaly if he wasnt caught. He then denied it, when he was caught on camera.
good riddence.

awooga83

Established Member
Well i wouldn't want his charity but if he scored our goal and that turned out to be the winner then all the better for it.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

NORTHLONDONGOONER! said:
Why should he not have moaned about the extra £5000, why didn't Arsenal not just give it too him. Isn't it funny how everyone supported Cole, including Wenger, Dein and the playing staff. It was the board that was haggling over £5000. He never said anything bad about the club, that wasn;t true. What did he say about the club itself. That the football has slowed down. That Ljungberg dosen't talk to RVP. That he dosn't know anything about Cesc or Senderos.
what rubbish. he is a multi millionaire from what he has earned so far. 5000 to him is ****ing peanuts that is now being stuffed into his arse during ****ting sessions. why would famous footballer argue in shame over a little 5k? pathetic piece of cashley ****.

he never said anything bad about the club? he spoke bad about our players. he said chelsea were better than us(fact i know, but its how he said that piss me off). his main motive to leave us was because of more more money from chelsea. he also wanted to let us fall apart, his stupid plan. imagine, we raised him up from a nobody to a footballer. even henry knows how to repay wenger. but cole? a lousy bastard who betrayed the club for 5k.

if anybody leave us because of valid footballing reasons its okay. but he lefts us because of some peanuts cash, badmouthed us all the way including today, calling us stupid for booing him, that guy must, confirmed guaranteed warranty a ****ing ****

Alfonso

Established Member
NORTHLONDONGOONER! said:

I wonder if you would have said the same things had a foreign player done the same thing.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom