• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

If Henry's out...

asajoseph

Established Member
If Thierry is injured for the Everton game, do you think Van Persie will get his premiership debut? Perhaps not as a starter, but coming on for Bergkamp after 70?

TRUE GUNNER

it will bascially be the same team that played against man u

bergkamp and henry with maybe reyes on the left if pires is injured

Mark

Established Member
Maybe Henry will make the bench and come on if things aren't going well, otherwise it will definetly be Bergy and Reyes. Their partnership looks fantastic. RvP might start if Pires and/or Freddie don't make the game.

A

Anonymous

I think this is a difficult one.

I think if Henry is anywhere near fit he has to start. But Reyes and Dennis in pre season have played themselves into the first 11. This means Reyes will start on the left, and bob on the bench probably.

But I cant see Henry lasting 90 minutes, but at the same time if we are struggling I cant see Henry being taken off.

I will be interesting to see what Wenge does.

Robno.7

i wouldn't mind seeing Reyes and Bergkamp upfront if Henry has a slight niggle, not worth risking him imo

Sonic Youth

i'd play like this:

--------------------van persie---------bergkamp-----------
reyes-----------cesc--------gilberto---------------pires
cole--------------campbell-------toure------------lauren
--------------------------lehman---------------------------

sorry freddie...... :cry: ........i still love you

tox

From what i have seen on teletext Freddie and Pires should both be starting. Wenger apparently wants to give henry a 10 day rest which will mean him missing the first game. If he has got a niggle then i personally would be more than happy to start with Bergs and Reyes.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom