• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jose Antonio Reyes revels in new-found strength

arghhhh

i found that reyes was always playing better with bergkamp , there is still a lack of understanding between him and henry

lee1001

Established Member
I agree, he looks better with Bergkamp than Henry.

This year, Reyes will win young player of the year, I bet my mortgage on it. (well if i had one) :) )

Arnie

arghhhh said:
i found that reyes was always playing better with bergkamp , there is still a lack of understanding between him and henry

Tru, maybe the fact that they are both pacey players and aren't second strikers has something to do withit.

I also wanna bet on him being young player of the year, but as you can tell from my signature, the bookies won't take me!!

When i reach the right age i'll be rolling in do cos i'm the prediction king!!

westo

Reyes has been doing a load of interveiws lately i saw him in 442 and the observer i think under the name of Born to play in England.

arghhhh

Arnie said:
arghhhh said:

Tru, maybe the fact that they are both pacey players and aren't second strikers has something to do withit.

I also wanna bet on him being young player of the year, but as you can tell from my signature, the bookies won't take me!!

When i reach the right age i'll be rolling in do cos i'm the prediction king!!

so when can i see you on tv , prediction king ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom