• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sol Campbell (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgmonster

Campbell İle Anlaşmadık
22 Mayıs 2006 Pazartesi

Son günlerde çeşitli basın yayın organlarında bugün yabancı ajans ve spor kanallarında yayınlanan haberlerde Arsenalli oyuncu Sol Campbell ile kulübümüzün her konuda anlaştığı ve önümüzdeki günlerde Türkiye’ye gelerek adı geçen oyuncunun imza atacağı yönündeki haberler gerçekleri yansıtmamaktadır.

Spor Komuoyuna Duyurulur

Fenerbahçe Spor Kulübü
here it says it is a lie!!!

Abyss

Well, as we can see the official site's announcement, no deal has been done. But a clue, our official site is good in these kinds of things, it says we did not make a deal, does not say we are not going to.

Don't ask me why they are doing this.

Seems like all of us will be waiting crazily for the future news.

Mckenna

invisibleman18 said:
Myles Palmer - Nuff said tbh.
Sol will now sign a new 5 year contract with us tomorrow.

Unlikely, he's over 30 remember. Something's got to be going on. Otherwise why haven't Arsenal issued a statement vehemently denying he's going anywhere. Why hasn't Campbell for that matter?

vincedude

guys, if we can sell aging Sol, I reckno it's good value for money... On the other hand, he is kinda like a club ambassador, beeing over 30.
Maybe he can become like Seaman, a club trainer, to make his experience helpful

vincedude

guys, if we can sell aging Sol, I reckno it's good value for money... On the other hand, he is kinda like a club ambassador, beeing over 30.
Maybe he can become like Seaman, a club trainer, to make his experience helpful

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
Even ESPN believe that Sol has already signed for Fenerbahce. I'm not surprised about him leaving, I'm surprised that he went to Fenerbahce of all places. We should try and get Stephen Appiah in the deal as well.

Mckenna

Legend#1 said:
http://www.fenerbahce.org/eng/detay.asp?ContentID=647

Well that's not very definitive is it?

That's the equivalent of Perez saying he wasn't going to sign Beckham. I think this little saga has a little bit more time to run before we can call it one way or the other. They don't deny that they are negotiating with him or that they have been talking to him. I want a flat out "we haven't spoken to Campbell" or "We don't want Campbell" before I'll believe anything.

Well that link's the Fener official site denying it. If our turk mates are right about fener denying rumours consistently, then this is probably it.

Knew it was too good to be true.

Jinn

Established Member
Well, the website is denying what we never accused them of in the first place (except Myles). Nobody said that Sol had already signed - just that he was likely to.

Doesn't really give us anything new - just adds fuel to further speculation.

matt12345

Fenernahçe official site didn't announce that 'we are not interested in Sol' as they always do for the others... this may mean either the negotiations are goin on or the negotiations didn't reach to the happy end...
on the other hand after a few min. later they announced that we will keep the brazilian defender fabio luciano...it seems like the Campell story has finished (most probably)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom