• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fabregas makes history

patrick42uk

Established Member
yeah, i was hoping he would score as well. had one decent chance which martyn saved. would have made him the youngest scorer. to play like he is doing at 17 is amazing. wenger talks about vieira reaching his peak between 28-32, imagine what cesc will be like at that age! incredible prospect and easily the best in that position in (for his age group) in the world. we are so priviledged to watch a potential great develop at close hand.

Henry IV

I really hope he becomes our youngest ever League goalscorer. It would be great if we could set a new record for unbeaten top flight games against Blackburn, with Cesc scoring the winner. He's really doing well.

"He became the club’s youngest ever player at 16 days, 177 days when he made his Arsenal debut"

Wow.thats very young! Trust Arsenal.com for the mistake!

Eastrek

sav7302000 said:
"He became the club’s youngest ever player at 16 days, 177 days when he made his Arsenal debut"

What mistake??? I don't get it?

Aussie

Established Member
He scored against Wolves when we smashed them 5-1 in the carling cup.

Just about scored today as well. Hit it nicley except it was straight at that old fart Martyn.

jacc_7_1

he will get that goal if he continue progressing in the manner that he had been it wont be long before the record will be broken by fabregas

Soler

Established Member
Eastrek said:
sav7302000 said:

There is no mistake, that's how old he was when we played Rotherham in the League Cup.

calvinngai88

Mad Jens said:
Eastrek said:
sav7302000 said:

There is no mistake, that's how old he was when we played Rotherham in the League Cup.

There is a mistake. 16 days, 177 days? Are you saying Cesc is not even 1 year old?! :lol: Haha, it should be 16 years 177 days. :p

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Henry IV said:
I really hope he becomes our youngest ever League goalscorer. It would be great if we could set a new record for unbeaten top flight games against Blackburn, with Cesc scoring the winner. He's really doing well.
With a chip from the half way line. Sort of like the goal he got for the youths vs Crawly town.

Top Bottom