• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Which shirt number did Liam Brady have?

Sonic Youth

ello folks

since i don't have enough money to buy the new kits every season anymore, i want to order a retro shirt from the 70s on the internet and i would like a number on the back of it. i want the same number as liam brady. does anyone know which number he had when he played for arsenal?

JazzG

Established Member
Cut him some slack, he isn't from this country so can't expect him to know everything. But on the other hand everyone should know what shirt number he had!

Ally

lol, well I suppose that's one of the many uses of this forum - if you don't know something, you can ask and sooner or later (usually, it must be said, it's sooner) someone will come up with answers.

So even if it's blindingly obvious and you're having a momentary lapse, why not waste this fantastic resource! :wink:

Sonic Youth

JazzG said:
Cut him some slack, he isn't from this country so can't expect him to know everything. But on the other hand everyone should know what shirt number he had!

well thanks, but the fact that i'm from rotterdam doesn't mean i don't know anything about the club. i've been a gooner since 1993. have seen / listened to all the clubs matches for the last 11 years. i even spent 2 hours watching ceefax when we played psg in the cup winners cup semi's and my radio was broken. and i've read lots of books about arsenal's history (eg addicted, the end, fever pitch) so i know my club's history and some things about liam brady too, but i'm too young to have seen him play and i just didn't know which number he had...
so
please excuse me........ :eek:ops:
the 70s shirt really rocks by the way :D

MAK

And in case anyone is wondering his date of birth is 13 February 1956. Exactly 10 years to the day before mine. Sadly, there any similarity ends...

Top Bottom