• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Middlesbrough | 22/08/04

juz7_pi12es

eh? i thought bergkamp is really 20? who said he's 35?

btw, nice hair cut cesc!
flamini, try again ok! you'll get better

patrick42uk

Established Member
was it me or were the cheers when vieira lifted that trophy a bit subdued? i wasnt thinking happy thoughts when i saw vieira today, and i think there is still a sizeable secton of the highbury faithful that feels the same.

Spike

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
was it me or were the cheers when vieira lifted that trophy a bit subdued? i wasnt thinking happy thoughts when i saw vieira today, and i think there is still a sizeable secton of the highbury faithful that feels the same.

Though they did sing his name really loudly! :p

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Scottish Lass said:
i tell u :D perfect game i went through every emotion.... heres a list of the ones i went through

joy,happyness,tearfullness,frustration,angry and finally the best one :D nearly cumming in my knickers ;D superb game
Whoa. That's a little too much info there SL.

Kyla

pat- i heard there were a section who actually let out a chorus of boos. Yowzer. I'm still really ambivalent over the whole fiasco that was Vieira this summer!

Henry IV

The last team to beat Nottingham Forest before they embarked on their marathon unbeaten streak was Leeds. Same with us. The Leeds game in May 2003 was the last time, before today, that we let in 3 goals in a league match.

patrick42uk

Established Member
Spike said:
patrick42uk said:

its being suggested that some sections booed him, is this true? on talksport , some at the game rang and said he was getting booed

leongsh

Dennis Bergkamp has been playing superbly these past 3 matches (FA Community Shield, away against Everton, and home against Middlesbrough) as captain of the team. Not only did he roll back the years in giving age-defying performances but also as an inspirational captain. When the team was 1-3 down today, he yanked the team back into contention with his goal a minute or 2 later. And he played a part in both Jose Antonio Reyes goal and the 2nd goal scored by Thierry Henry towards the end of the match.

Tony Adams retiring left me in tears and I foresee that when Dennis Bergkamp retires at the end of this season, it will be the same.

lee1001

Established Member
Spike said:
patrick42uk said:

Apprently there was some booing when he lifted the trophy.

Sigun

he needs to win the fans back, its as simple as that....cause at the moment everytime i see vieira now, i get visions of transfer speculation and real madrid..

Though this will go as soon as he starts to play again.

juz7_pi12es

51204883.jpg

51204880.jpg

51204979.jpg

51204978.jpg

51204999.jpg

51204719.jpg

51204732.jpg

51204735.jpg

51204731.jpg

51204716.jpg

nnaife

Those stupid fools who booed him should take a hike and never return to highbury.
It could have tarnished a historic occasion for the club.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Spike said:
he has produced some age-defying performances

In the interview after the match, Henry was joking around and said Dennis played like he was 20 and not 34

Henry said "Thank God Dennis looked like he was 20 rather than 35. Amazing - what can you say about a guy like that?"

Top Bottom