• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Middlesbrough | 22/08/04

tbbosa

Awe some stuff this one. All I can say is that am proud to be an Arsenal fan. Arsène is a genius

I will always remember this team, great stuff!!!!

Aussie

Established Member
51205844.jpg

Untouchable

51204984.jpg

What the ****?

KoLo28

So i'm not the only one who missed the reyes goal??? I was going absolutely nuts after pires equalised, was it actually shown live? I was so happy but so pissed off i missed it. it was so funny seeing pires shake wengers hand and wenger go absolutely nuts when we scored the 4th, oh what a night!

Rupert

lol steve mclaren had an absolute FIT near the end just before our 5th, i saw him jumping like mad it was crazy!

Whoever it was who said the north bank was better than usual couldnt be more wrong! They were absolutely silent for half of it! Talk about singing when ya winning, it was the bloody west stand that got us going on the come on arsenal!

Aussie

Established Member
jeromelee,

Fraid not. I have another look.

The Reyes goal was shown live i just saw it hit the net that is all. However at first i thought it was a reply.

jeromelee

It's alrite Aussie. Thanks for checking anyway. I'm sure someone will have it soon :D

You thought it was a reply by Boro? Man that would've been absolutely gut-wretching!!

What i was honestly thinking for the very short time that we were 3-1 down was we could kiss our arse goodbye to equalling Forests record!
Then when Dennis scored i was like OH MY GOD!!!!!
YES WE CAN DO IT come on got plenty of time for an equaliser, then when that came it was come on boys 1 more & then the same after we were 4-3 up!
What a game! to come back from 3-1 down to win 5-3 is just absoloutly outstanding!
Cygan though is still the weak link & i cant wait for Sol to get back!!!
Cesc was again showing his brilliance & its still hard to believe that he's just 17yrs old, must say i will miss him when Paddy returns.
Reyes seems to be as goal hungry as Thierry which aint a bad thing at all! :p
And Dennis well he IS the Dutch Master! never know he may even be offered another season if he keeps this form up! (wishful thinking dont do anyone any harm!)

Not taking anything away from Boro, not many teams can come to Highbury & be 2 goals up against us, they should be proud of the fact they managed to do that despite us showing to them why we are the Unbeaten Champions!

We have equalled Forests' record in style, in one of the most exciting, nail bitting, heart stoppping games i have ever seen!

P42 W30 D12 L0

DB10

did you see Wenger have a go at reyes for kicking the ball away........ was jumping up and down like a madman.....................

subbed jose off straight after. heheh although i think more tactical than anything else.

KingReyes

Established Member
DB10 said:
did you see Wenger have a go at reyes for kicking the ball away........ was jumping up and down like a madman.....................

subbed jose off straight after. heheh although i think more tactical than anything else.

He wasn't having a go at Reyes! Wenger was mad at the referees decision for calling a foul against Reyes! And as you saw, Reyes kicked away the ball as he was upset with the decision too.

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
This had to be the best game I have seen in a long time! I don't think any part of it was boring, although the 3 Middlesbro goals were pretty ****house!

I cant remember the last time Arsenal were in this kind of position. Liverpool was probably the closest comparison. It was a great game, but i would much prefer to not see Arsenal in the position ever again!

Serip

I haven't screamed like that in ages, what a top game. **** atmosphere in the east stand as usual but beggars can't be choosers. And could the people laying into Cygan or Lehmann please shut the **** up, it was a cracking game, loved every second of it. My favourite match since France vs England :angel In two more days back to Highbury for the blackburn game and hopefully a new record, what a great time to be a gooner.

Sol man

Gunner4Eva said:
This had to be the best game I have seen in a long time! I don't think any part of it was boring, although the 3 Middlesbro goals were pretty ****house!

I cant remember the last time Arsenal were in this kind of position. Liverpool was probably the closest comparison. It was a great game, but i would much prefer to not see Arsenal in the position ever again!
I think the home match against Villa when we won the prem in the 01-02 season was quite similar but still not as exciting as this one.

killshot

i can't see how anyone can beat us at the moment.
Arsenal this year are so strong, last year I was affraid if Henry or viera got hurt we would not win PL but as it's now we have other players who can step in and perform.
Reyes is the man.

Go Gunners :D

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
killshot said:
i can't see how anyone can beat us at the moment.
Arsenal this year are so strong, last year I was affraid if Henry or viera got hurt we would not win PL but as it's now we have other players who can step in and perform.
Reyes is the man.

Go Gunners :D
Quite true. Our strength in depth is great this season.

Top Bottom