• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Stoke-on-Trent

beanz

Don't do it buddy!
I've heard that hordes of maddened Mancs roam the streets after dark, looking for victims to taint with their unholy beliefs.
Err, maybe that was Stockport, but anyway, be careful out there :mrgreen:

Eastrek

My girlfriend lives in Stoke-on-Trent....
She's a (converted) gooner.... (even though she works for Stoke City lol, i always get my way)

I'll ask her when I'm next up visiting her if she knows of anything!

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Beware the potters.....i lived in stoke....scary stuff...not much gooner action - watched the 1-6 at OT in a pub full of plastic mancs......

Eastrek....ask your g/f if Neil Baldwin (AKA Nello) still hangs around the club like a friendly but pungeant odour???

I once went to a stoke game as press...lovely stadium, awful team, dubious fans......

Key stoke gooner links to remember - steve bould, lee dixon, george eastham....umm....... :roll:

Arnie

juz7_pi12es said:
so you are not moving? the manc are very scary, u know!

so is ur picture, it looks like pires has a blade to taht womans face ready to kill her.

A

Anonymous

larsk79 said:
Hi

I´m moving to Stoke-on-Trent next month, so I would like to hear if anyone knows if there is an Arsenal Supporters Club in the area which arrange trips to Highbury?

i lived there for 3 years while studying. the most boring place on earth.

i sincerly wish yoy luck

KoLo28

jeeves said:
larsk79 said:
Hi

I´m moving to Stoke-on-Trent next month, so I would like to hear if anyone knows if there is an Arsenal Supporters Club in the area which arrange trips to Highbury?

i lived there for 3 years while studying. the most boring place on earth.

i sincerly wish yoy luck

Ever been to Perth? (WA, AUS)

beanz

KoLo28 said:
Ever been to Perth? (WA, AUS)
I heard it was full of really hot women, but maybe I got that wrong and it's just really (sweaty) hot :p

juz7_pi12es

Arnie said:
juz7_pi12es said:
so you are not moving? the manc are very scary, u know!

so is ur picture, it looks like pires has a blade to taht womans face ready to kill her.

LOL
i bet all women willing to killed by gorgeous pires
at least i think so..

Top Bottom