• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

How much cheaper will it b to see arsenal at ashburton grove

jamesnoza

I think ticket prices will go down ( fingers crossed) because more people will get in i think prices are so high at the moment because we are trying to make up the lost income what do other people think?

beanz

Sorry to burst your bubble here James, but I can't see Messrs Fizman and Dein, (AKA "Da Management") donning their Santa suits and handing out pre Xmas gifts to the poor and needy (AKA "Da Gooners")
The best we can hope for is that they don't screw us too much :mrgreen:

marhes26

James thats been my exact view for the last couple of years.They know they are losing money so they are trying to recoup some of what they are losing,so therefore are charging that bit more to the people like myself(season ticket holder).It will be sheer greed if they put the prices up even more at Ashburton.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
To be fair I do remember reading talk of around 10,000 tickets being made available at affordable prices, though what is affordable to the Arsenal board might differ to our ideas somewhat!

slapz

marhes26 said:
James thats been my exact view for the last couple of years.They know they are losing money so they are trying to recoup some of what they are losing,so therefore are charging that bit more to the people like myself(season ticket holder).It will be sheer greed if they put the prices up even more at Ashburton.

I expect prices to rise.. no way is it going to go down

They arent going to reduce prices for more fans having tickets as they still have to pay for the stadium and have enough money to compete with chelsea and united in the transfer market

jamesnoza

they are paying for the stadium by selling off all the land and properties that are coming with the new stadium i really think they will drop not dramatically at first but gradually over time. I find the prices we charge at highbury (but i do pay them because i love the gooners) quite rediculous, they could say its justified by the sheer quaility we see on the field. If that is the case we are the victims of the clubs sucess. But still they are way over priced i think the top prices for tickets should be £40 max not the £63 we currently have.

jamesnoza

im not saying they will straight away give it maybe 5 years when we aremaking alot of money and then ticket prices will fall

lewdikris

Established Member
No. Chance.

They're about at their level now - they won't rise steeply or fall much. The business plan for the stadium's in place to keep a high level of income.

They know they can get that income at current pricings - look how many of us are waiting for season tickets - so why on earth would they drop them.

Arsenal is not a charity. Unfortunately.

slapz

lewdikris said:
No. Chance.

They're about at their level now - they won't rise steeply or fall much. The business plan for the stadium's in place to keep a high level of income.

They know they can get that income at current pricings - look how many of us are waiting for season tickets - so why on earth would they drop them.

Arsenal is not a charity. Unfortunately.

They'll still rise though.. maybe they'll freeze the prices for next season seeing at its the last but then they have to rise.. prob £2 a match or something along them lines

I think its worth it to see the quality we have on the pitch. If I wanted cheap tickets, I'd become a tottenham fan

lewdikris

Established Member
Well, obviously they'll go up with inflation!

Premiership football is premium product. If you just wanna watch a game go to a lower league match - there's always ****loads of tickets available, and they're cheap.

slapz

lewdikris said:
Well, obviously they'll go up with inflation!

Premiership football is premium product. If you just wanna watch a game go to a lower league match - there's always ****loads of tickets available, and they're cheap.

Elland Road perhaps? ;)

A

Anonymous

it shoudl go down..
cos increase supplu would lead to fall in prices
hehehe
microeconomics ><

quattro

bomb_diggy said:
it shoudl go down..
cos increase supplu would lead to fall in prices
hehehe
microeconomics ><
not when that increase in supply cost 400M pounds... 260M of which still need to be paid back... with interest.

KingReyes

Established Member
If prices are going to be reduced, they might aswell stay where they are. The purpose of moving into a bigger stadium is to return a bigger income
to continue to maintain a World Class team, expensive transfers and wages etc.

I don't think a rise would be fair however but the prices should be sufficient for the fans where at the same time enough for a good income to be generated to continue growing into a World Class club with a world class squad.

Romain

I saw on Skynews few days ago that Arsenal's season ticket was Europe's more expensive one : 800£... whereas for great Italian clubs it is about 125£, and FC Porto 67£...

One of my dream is to see Arsenal playing at Highburry, but it seems for you English people it's still difficult, so for a French man... :(

brianfrance

Established Member
Romain said:
I saw on Skynews few days ago that Arsenal's season ticket was Europe's more expensive one : 800£... whereas for great Italian clubs it is about 125£, and FC Porto 67£...

One of my dream is to see Arsenal playing at Highburry, but it seems for you English people it's still difficult, so for a French man... :(

LOL Romain, let's have a travel with me
I can have 2 tickets Lille-London (aller retour) by the channel (train) for only 50€ each. I will go to see Arsenal-Villa on october, if you want come with me. The minimum price ticket is 125£ + P&P (around 260£ for 2 tickets)
For a reasonable price we'll see our boyz :wink:

AdamT

the more they charge-the quicker the stadium gets paid off-the better for the club. double the price! :D

starsky

I think prices will go down after the new stadium has well truly been paid for! So that's like 5-10 years after it's been built!

Latest posts

Top Bottom