• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Review of The Year Poll - Player of the Year

Who was Arsenal's Player of the Year?

• Thierry Henry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kolo Toure

• Robert Pires

• Patrick Vieira

• Sol Campbell

• Ashley Cole

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

johe

Thierry Henry. He is just so good!! His combination of skill, vision and pace is unparalleled by any living footballer. If I had to pick for this season only, I'd say Toure, he's a lion ;D

Mark

Established Member
i think it's got to be henry. he was breathtaking last season and continues to be this season. toure has only been playing for a few months so i wouldn't really call him player of the year, but possibly player of the season so far.

The Mini

Kolo for player of the season, but it has to be Henry, because Kolo has only impressed this season, Henry has done so all year round

SydneyGunnerFan said:
i cant believe know one has voted for toure yet he has been one of the best players all season so far he has saved our ar*es so many time at the back well done keep it up for the rest of the season mate
Have to say in my opinion he's outshone everyone in our squad. As much as I love Thierry i think he's still got to get into 5th gear.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Thierry Henry has been are best player this year and im sure even anti-arsenal people would agree that he has been a class above the rest.

He has shown the world his many talents including his pace,power and his great ability to score amazing goals. Us, Gooners apperciate his ongoing contribution and loyalty to us and hope he stays with us until he retires (which is a very big possiblity).

We, gooners are blessed to have such an amazing player in our team, but he his blessed to have such amzing supporters.

tbbosa

jeremiesgirl said:
I'm going for Toure too, I know Henry is exceptional but Toure really has been a credit to Arsenal and I think he deserves the recognition for his efforts.

I totally agree, voted for Toure too, Henry is the greatest but Toure's hard work and dedication deserves recognition. We need people like him to win things. Look at Okocha for example at Bolton, his work rate..damn!!
Toure my man..Henry my 2nd man!!

orion

I have to go with Henry, Kolo has made a great impression to me from the first time I've seen him on the pitch and truth is he's been most consistant performer all season, but Henry has magic that just forces me to name him as number one and he definitelly is the one player that makes a real difference in this team.

Andrew

Toure has not been the best player over the whole year. He is probably the player of this season so far, being our most consistent performer week in, week out in different positions. But over the entire year I wouldn't say he's been the best. The year includes the second half of last season as well and I wouldn't even say Toure was in our top 10 then. Just think, the majority of us thought Henry should have won world player of the year. But how could he be world player of the year if some of us think Kolo has been better?

Lukazan

Established Member
Thierry Henry definitely. What a guy, what a player.

Toure as a close second, he has been like a rock in our defence. Definitely showed he can stand alongside Sol Campbell and not look out of place.

JazzG

Established Member
For last season I'd lean towards Paddy as he carried the team even with an injured knee. For this season it would have to be Henry. Toure has been superb as well though, never in my wildest dreams did I imagine him being so good.

So overall King Henry for me

n_henry

It's hard to go past Titi...

SO I won't :D

Titi it is. Kolo has been fantastic, but still gotta give it to Titi. :)

Phil

There is only Henry. Toure, Vieira and Campbell have done enough to win the award at an ordinary club, but we have the best player in the world.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
I voted for Thierry, but an absolute gem Kolo has turned out to be. Fast, powerful and skillful. The back four looks really good now.

Don't need to say anything about Thierry, you all know. :wink:

laolu

there is totally no doubt as to who was arsenal's player of the year. look through the whole year and most of the great games we had, his name was mentioned at least once: from st. andrews to the san siro, he was magical

his name is thierry henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom