• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hi Everyone!!!

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 26
  • Views 786

beanz

Cuteyjess, what a lovely name.
I hope you enjoy the cut and thrust of the Mania forum, most of the guys and gals on here are mighty fine, some like me are a wee bit eccentric, but hey, that's what makes the world go round :mrgreen:

beanz

Scottish Lass said:
wots eccentric mean? :?: :roll:
SL, just think about most of my posts and you've got eccentric, it means; getting away from the norm, unusual and a bit scatty :mrgreen:

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Hey. Welcome to the forum. Hopefully you will have a nice time on here, and voice your opinions well. Just post wisely, and sensible,and you will be rewarded for quality posts.

zerofeel

more ladies are joinin the forum...Arsenal is doin something rite......cheers on your enrolment Jess. ;D

towelie

zerofeel, i used to have that animation as my screensaver

but my ****ty laptop kept crashing for some reason

its entertaining though

Top Bottom