• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

membership packs

beanz

Rupert said:
Got my junior gunner one :D woo inflatable hand
Hey Rupert, nice one, I wonder what inflatable goodies will be in my Red membership pack :mrgreen:

afcpaul

what a coincidence, i just got my jg pack right now, its class theres only one banger thingy :(
flag and hand is class and i got myelf a new golf hat :wink:

afcpaul

i wish i got two of the banger things, it doesnt work well with the hand.
but overall i say its the best jg pack i have ever got

JGooner

They've pushed back the date for sending out the packs AGAIN. I believe this is the third time. Late august is the new date.

Absolute ****ing jokers. :x

A

Anonymous

JGooner said:
They've pushed back the date for sending out the packs AGAIN. I believe this is the third time. Late august is the new date.

Absolute f****g jokers. :x

Dont worry about it!

It will just be a bunch of junk they cant sell in the club shop anyway.

JGooner

Sol said:
JGooner said:

Dont worry about it!

Yeah, but it includes the certificate which officially states that I am on the waiting list. I need the peace of mind of knowing that my place is definitely booked. At this rate, Cesc will be retired by the time I receive anything.

Split

JGooner said:
Sol said:
JGooner said:

Dont worry about it!

Yeah, but it includes the certificate which officially states that I am on the waiting list. I need the peace of mind of knowing that my place is definitely booked. At this rate, Cesc will be retired by the time I receive anything.

but they've already sent out the membership cards, that's all u need really. Have u got that yet??

JGooner

Split said:
JGooner said:
Sol said:
JGooner said:

Dont worry about it!

but they've already sent out the membership cards, that's all u need really. Have u got that yet??

Nope. Nothing. I am getting worried now that you've said that.

koivu

Anybody else get their membership pack yesterday? The DVD looks like it will be alright. It has little bits of the Centurions, Untouchables and 501 Goals DVDs. Read through half of the book as well and it's got some cool pics from the old daysl.

Split

The membership pack is a bit of a waste of money. I only really got it cos I wanted a sneak preview at the virtual tour of AG. It's quite cool, but would have liked to see more!

The tour of London Colney is quite cool - I like the way the chef says all the players and the boss LOOVVEE to eat banoffee pie before matchs, and if they didn't get it they'd be a revolt!

So we now know the secret to our success - it's all in the banoffee pie!

Arnie

That flag is absolutely massive.

It would be nice if the fingers had finger nails!!
Can andy junior gunners tell me how long it took after the pack to get the cards??

Cos i want my 13.00 family enclosure Tickets!!

afcpaul

Arnie said:
That flag is absolutely massive.

It would be nice if the fingers had finger nails!!
Can andy junior gunners tell me how long it took after the pack to get the cards??

Cos i want my 13.00 family enclosure Tickets!!

in previous years it took me 1 week or so but this yet i got my card well before the pack came

Latest posts

Top Bottom