• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mourinho

fede75

what you think about him? By me he's supposing, unpleasant and overestimated :evil: :evil: :evil:

only at the Chelsea of the stupid man Abramovich he could exercise :mrgreen:

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I knid of like him. He gives something else to the usual mind games. His overconfidence could in the end be his downfall.

Soler

Established Member
The media will have a field day if Chelsea don't do anything this season because of Mourinho's mouth.

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
what you think about him? By me he's supposing, unpleasant and overestimated

I cant stand mourinho and how he goes on about himself but the last thing he is, is over-rated.

His record speaks for itself - i personally think he's the second best manager in the world right after wenger.

Yes, he's a major league asshole but he's one smart major league asshole.

A

Anonymous

how can you mugs say he is over rated, he has won somthing that frog turtle neck venger will never win. remember how it was we are about to show you how to win the E.C.L.. and the PREM

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Jose_Reyes_2004 said:
what you think about him? By me he's supposing, unpleasant and overestimated

I cant stand mourinho and how he goes on about himself but the last thing he is, is over-rated.

His record speaks for itself - i personally think he's the second best manager in the world right after wenger.

Yes, he's a major league asshole but he's one smart major league asshole.
I agree he is a great manager. But he is quite funny to me sometimes with the way he argues his points.

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I agree he is a great manager. But he is quite funny to me sometimes with the way he argues his points.

Yea its like ranieri all over again.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002 ... 88,00.html

“I didn’t ask to come. I was in my country, doing my work and I was European champion and some English clubs came after me.

“I didn’t go to church and say ‘Please take me to England’. I didn’t pray to be here, somebody trusted me and asked me to come and I was really happy to do so.

Hilarious how he makes his points :lol:

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
also, he slips in the famous 'i am european champion' comment in every sentence that comes out of his mouth - e.g "i was in my country doing my work, i was european champion, and some english clubs came after me."

lol we get it already !!

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Jose_Reyes_2004 said:
also, he slips in the famous 'i am european champion' comment in every sentence that comes out of his mouth - e.g "i was in my country doing my work, i was european champion, and some english clubs came after me."

lol we get it already !!
LOL. I know. He is quite a character to have, and I'm enjoying it. But then again I may be a bit weird.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Especially he's the type of manager that changes his style of play to suit the opponent. This might be a good technique.

Serip

I think he's a complete **** that can grind out wins playing ****ty negative football. I watch football to be entertained, not to see a grown man play real life championship manager and still fail to have any style or class. He is disappearing far up his own arse soon the arrogant bullshit he spouts off in interviews will be too muffled to make out. **** him and the horse he rode in on.

Tosser. He won't win the league though, the mancs at full strength would have beaten them and their luck will run out soon. I don't hate Chelsea, they are title rivals nothing more than that. You can buy a whole squad but you can't buy a real rivalry overnight. Mourinho is a tragic character and if he fails to win something this season, the press now already have enough to crucify him.

skart14

cfc said:
how can you mugs say he is over rated, he has won somthing that frog turtle neck venger will never win. remember how it was we are about to show you how to win the E.C.L.. and the PREM

feck off gloryhunting coont.......you have not won the league for 50 years and won't for the next 50 years.....tell your russian homo to buy till he is bankrupt and you will still win feckall...

shaz

his a decent manager, even if too arrogant. and as i said in the other thread, i dont like arrogance.

however, after reading the link someone posted about his life a while ago, i can kinda see how and why he is like that.

i dont like his negative tactics, and entertainment stifling philosophy either, but i respect the man for doing the job. winning games, trying to concede few points, and getting goals.

im sure none of us would complain if we wont the premiership again this year, in that fashion.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
skart14 said:
cfc said:

feck off gloryhunting coont.......you have not won the league for 50 years and won't for the next 50 years.....tell your russian homo to buy till he is bankrupt and you will still win feckall...
Innit. These kind of people annoy the **** out of me. This is an Arsenal forum and they have the nerve to show up with this kind of talk. What's the matter, with all your money, you guys can't even afford your own forum. Piss off.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Jasper said:
I hate ManU, but I now hate Chelsea even more.
Init. At least Man U fans have something to brag about like trebles, but Chelsea have won nothing. They all go on about how much money they have but who cares.

Top Bottom