• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Review of the Year Poll - Best Non-Arsenal Player

Who was the best non-Arsenal player of the year?

• Zinedine Zidane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pavel Nedved

• Ruud Van Nistelrooy

• Paolo Maldini

• Deco

• Claude Makelele

• Ronaldo

• Paul Scholes

• Alan Shearer

• Other

• Total voters

slapz

I voted in other... for JAY JAY OKOCHA

I could say Nedved but to be honest i aint seen much Juve apart from when they beat Real Madrid which he did good in but Jay Jay has been absolute quality in 2003. Bolton were languishing 7 points off the drop zone by start of the year and he got them out of trouble with important goals such as the west ham winner and last day v Boro.

This season he has been the guy whose had most shots on target, blocked and hit the post. He's in a mediocre team and he shines out

Superdudes

The Phenomenon.. He had all the attributes of a soccer great even at a young age.. After a few injuries, he lost his pace.. But even then, he prove to be a threat in the opponents box.. His composure and grace on the ball is his main highlight.. Always cool, calm and confident, this man is always willing to take on defenders on sight.. Taking the world by storm, he won the world player of the year thrice.. In 2002, he leads an ordinary brazil to become champions..

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
As much as I hate to say it....van Nistelrooy's been remarkably consistent. He edged out Nedved, Ronaldo and Shearer for my vote.

Guns and Arses

Pavel Nedved. Juve wouldn't be in the Champions League final without him, and they could win the cup if he played in that match.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom