• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Calling Aussie Gooners

MAK

Just checked the foxtel site and it looks like they are NOT showing our game against Blackburn, our time Thursday am. Can anyone verify this? Thanks.

_scorpion_

Established Member
MAK said:
Just checked the foxtel site and it looks like they are NOT showing our game against Blackburn, our time Thursday am. Can anyone verify this? Thanks.

I was just checking the exact same thing...

It looks like they are not showing the game live.

Are they going to show a replay at least?

BTW....The Norwich game is live 1:05am Sunday morning.

kenada

Fox Sports kinda sucks i dont think they are showing it only newcastle vs norwich thrus morning. Im so sick of Neil Evans mans never played a game in his life.

Also why dont the subs list get shown anymore??

I guess its still better than nothing

A

Anonymous

arent they?? ><
i have to get foxtel then
farrout stupid foxtel puttinup the price for broadcastin rights

Soler

Established Member
SBS do not have the rights to show English Premier League matches as Foxtel bought their quota. Instead they will show Serie A and La Liga.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
_scorpion_ said:
Are they going to show a replay at least?

BTW....The Norwich game is live 1:05am Sunday morning.

i dont think they are showing a replay but im definalty watching that game on Sunday

pome

thats cr@p so we wont get to see us when we break the record :evil: still we should get to see some of it on the news

KoLo28

chelsea v crystal palace &

newcastle v norwich

these are the midweek games shown live on foxtel

ozgooner

KoLo28 said:
chelsea v crystal palace &

newcastle v norwich

these are the midweek games shown live on foxtel

the billion $ team vs the $5 team
and also 2 teams that havent won a game yet

instead of playing a team going for the longest winning streak!

good on ya foxtel :evil: :evil: :evil:

Arsene

the thing thats most annoying for me is having 4pm sunday games. We're the champions we should be on saturday miday! it means all of us aussies are half dead the next day at work the way the fixtures look atm, disgrace!

Soler

Established Member
You're telling me, Arsène! I had to skull two mugs of coffee to wake up for school. :D

kNiteMare

Mad Jens said:
SBS do not have the rights to show English Premier League matches as Foxtel bought their quota. Instead they will show Serie A and La Liga.

they have 10 games a week and there isnt enough quota for 2 stations to show the game? at least La Liga is pretty good as well.

Arsène said:
the thing thats most annoying for me is having 4pm sunday games. We're the champions we should be on saturday miday! it means all of us aussies are half dead the next day at work the way the fixtures look atm, disgrace!

Haha, i live in perth so 2 hours earlier and i have no classes on monday until 3 in the arvo.
:p

hcr32

You dont get much coverage of soccer in Australia at all
You cant even turn on the radio to get the mornings results, now & again it pops up but not very often & if it is its more or so about an Australian playin chaning teams etc...
Still a Sleepin giant sport in Australia....we need something to kick start it.
new manager who can walk the walk & qualify for the world cup.

n_henry

I'm still fuming over no EPL this season :evil:

La Liga and Serie A? Sure, that'll be cool..but give me EPL anyday.

Top Bottom