• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

All good things...

MAK

must come to an end. So the saying goes.

At risk of sounding like a heretic, would anyome care to hazard a guess as to whne this fantastic run will come to a glorious end?

I have a sneaking feeling it will be the Bolton game at Highbury.

Didn't say which year though...

beanz

Don't be a party pooper MAK, the reign of king Arsène the 1st is still in it's prime.
Long live the king :mrgreen:

Aussie

Established Member
I cant see us losing at Highbury unless its against a united or Chelsea. Sides must think there much of a chance after that game.

I would say we will lose sometime around 2008

beanz

I could'nt believe Andy Gray, the Sky Sports commentator at yesterdays match, when we were 1 - 3 down, he was saying, "this could be a blessing in disguise for Arsenal, as it gets this record that's hanging over their heads, out of the way now"
What an inane asshole this guy is.
In future, please engage your brain before talking Mr Gray :p

Arnie

Aussie, i can't see us losing to utd, if we dont play like the 30mins in the middle of yesterday!! Chelsea are sneaky. Lets enjoy it while it lasts.

jeromelee

Yah think sometime in 2008. Probably around the end of April. Arsenal with about 90 points and having alreadu won the league decides to throw some crumbs to manure to avoid relegation.

When interviewing AW this is what he has to say.......

"MU really deserves to stay in the premier league. After Ferguson left them in 2005 the team just started falling apart. With Keane getting a 2 year ban for punching a referee and with Rio banned for another 2 years for forgetting another drug test, the team really has gone down. They tried rebuilding the team by selling some of their stars like Bellion, Djemba-djemba, Ronaldo and Forlan but the 4m pounds they made for these players wasn't enough to buy any quality players so they were really caught in a bad position. To see them today fighting the relegation fight is really dissapointing for me to see as I used to regard MU highly. Perhaps that's what I decided to give them a lifeline by playing our 3rd choice players. Even then, they only managed a measly 0-0 draw. I wish MU the best in the fight for promotion to the premier league next season..........."

Aussie

Established Member
Arnie said:
Aussie, i can't see us losing to utd, if we dont play like the 30mins in the middle of yesterday!! Chelsea are sneaky. Lets enjoy it while it lasts.

At the moment i cant see us losing to anyone.

Sigun

I reckon the next team to beat Arsenal will get a Special commemorative trophy from thre FA.... :lol:

jacc_7_1

losing to man u isnt going to happen if man u injuries woes are not solved when we meet them
the record could be broken by mourinho's chelsea
they are grinding out 1-0 result.... seems like mourinho is a big fan of george graham?

tbbosa

We almost lost to Boro. Anything can happen with teams like Blackburn, Villa or Liverpool. But I believe there is no way our boys will allow loosing to Manure or Chelski!!

Mark

Established Member
I hope it's just some crappy mid table side we lose to. Losing to title challengers like Man Utd and Chelski would be far too costly.

Henry IV

I don't want to think about losing. The team just goes out to play and win every match. It'll probably take a last minute Rooney-type rocket to end this run.

dynasty

am i the only one that thinks the next coupld of games without viera and campbell are the ones that we "might" lose.. if they get back without us losing then ill start saying we aint going to lose until we moved to ashburton grove :D

nnaife

Well lets take each match at a time anything can happen in football. Its very easy to get carried away, United have a great squad and an excellent manager. They will always be formidable opposition, its advised to be wary.

sienna

ethanen said:
I can't see blackburn and norwich causing any special problems
Blackburn has always been a bogey team for us so don't get too cocky. Never, ever underestimate your opponents. Look at Manure against Wolves and Portsmouth last season. No respect and they paid the price for it.

johe

I'd rather win the PL on 100 points than win it unbeaten on 90 points. Drawing isn't fun to anyone, and to be honest I feel Boro was a team I could accept defeat against. I'd rather win one and lose one than draw 2 if you know what I mean. I'd hate to lose against a team like Bolton and that big-faced ugly freak Sam Allardyce. I'd rather it was a subtle win like 1-0 or 2-1, but now with our unbeaten record the press are going to have a field day on the day we lose.

Top Bottom