• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Middlesbrough | 22/08/04

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Cole

• Pires

• Ljungberg

• Fabregas

• Reyes

• Henry

• Bergkamp

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend#1

Established Member
1. Dennis Bergkamp

2. Jose Antonio Reyes

3. Thierry Henry

Special mentions:

Cesc Fabregas
Robert Pires
Kolo Toure

SF Gooner

How can so many of you be soooo wrong. The MOTM award definitely get split up between Lehman and Cygan. Without them this comeback would have never been possible.

Mark

Established Member
Bergkamp gets my vote again. The guy is inspirational and really lead the team to our comeback. He just IS Arsenal. I won't say anymore because it's already been said.

Special mention also to Reyes, Pires, Fabregas and Lauren.

Henry IV

It has to be Bergkamp. He's in such a rich vein of form and turned in a real captain's performance when our backs were against the wall.

Persie

Henry was right when he said "what can you say about Bergkamp"....he's a legend, the most technical mastermind I've ever seen......Bergkamp = Ice = Cool = God = M.O.M.

bobbypires

Established Member
SF Gooner said:
How can so many of you be soooo wrong. The MOTM award definitely get split up between Lehman and Cygan. Without them this comeback would have never been possible.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

juz7_pi12es

i pretty know that our "25" year old foward is surely the most voted here (hail bergkamp!), but my vote apparently goes to pires, my hero! super duper sub! ahh reyes too..and henry too. erm cesc too. lauren too. eh? can we vote for all? hehe

godfather

juz7_pi12es said:
i pretty know that our "25" year old foward is surely the most voted here (hail bergkamp!), but my vote apparently goes to pires, my hero! super duper sub! ahh reyes too..and henry too. erm cesc too. lauren too. eh? can we vote for all? hehe

yeah i agree with you, Lauren had a solid game

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Bergkamp. The man's an absolute genius. He is playing like he was ten years younger. What he had wished at the beginningof the season. To be as influential as that, and over the course of a whole match is amazing.

To me Bergkamp is striving due to the fact he has been made captain. He is playing his socks off and you could see that in all the matches he played so far this season. He wants this to be an unforgettable season to sign off with, and I hope he wins that elusive Champions League medal he has wanted for so long.

Bergkamp. Long live the King.

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
i thought Bergkamp but i knew that he would garner more than enough votes from the members of this forum so i decided to throw my vote at that little package of awesomeness, francesc fabregas. this kid is too good to be only 17. was a cool head in the middle and made boateng look like a division 1 player. i had to go with cesc for this one. fantastic performance from a player whom i see wearing the captains armband in a decade. CESC FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!

beanz

SF Gooner said:
Wrly observed SF, although no-one seems to mentioning Job's 1st goal, where Lauren and Kolo both missed tackles to let him through :mrgreen:

Jasper

It has to be Bergkamp, he was involved in 3 or 4 out of the 5 goals with his passing and field vision.

What was most important was the 2nd goal when carried the team and single handedly scored at the most crucial time. If he didn't score right away the moral of the team and the results might have been different.

kazu

bergkamp for sure... i'm impressed not just with his goal... but the way he beat a defender with ease and his magical pass to reyes.... wow!

for our last goal, his anticipation for the ball bouncing off the defender, flicking it above the defender's head and running towards the byline in one swift motion.... ooh la la~

beanz

henry's girl said:
DB10
I know I was in the north bank but I swear I saw fire in his eyes when boro scored their 3rd.
He could probably hear you swearing :eek:ops:

I'm sure I did on the telly :p

A

Anonymous

u named near enough every player on the pitch bar the one that stood out most to me ... lauren :eek: looks like hes picking his game up now that wengers looking to strengthen up the RB position

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom