• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Is football a drug?

How good was it to be back at Highbury yesterday? After what seemed a lifetime since i was last there, only May i was over the moon, like a kid a christmas and as excited as a dog that is going to be taken for a walk. Well that’s how I felt yesterday.

Meeting up with me pals along Upper Street for a few jars. Then a walk down to Highbury and up threw the park. Another quick 2 in the barn and then down blackstock road for yet another beer, but this time from the shop opposite the Gunners whilst standing outside it looking up at the North Bank and what has been my home for the last 11 seasons.

I just love the footie season and I guess it’s fair to say that I am an football junkie.

Aussie

Established Member
I tell you i need drugs to keep me up the next day after staying up to 3:30am to watch Arsenal.

Ridge

I dont know if football is drugs, but i'm addicted to it!

Enrique Iglesias - Addicted~~~

Mark

Established Member
Football is easily the best drug around. I missed the football season so much as well.

MightyArsenal

Its definantly a drug...One minute your on a high after reyes beautiful 60 yard pass..then your on a low after we are 3-1 behind..then the biggest high I have ever had when reyes scored that goal. Did anyone see cesc's face? He was like a little baby closing his eyes like he was about to cry after reyes scored, beautiful :)

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
godfather said:
Yeah, i agree all of ya.
When football match is coming up(especially Arsenals'), i alway got high ;D
lol. Footbal was actually what I had been waiting for all summer. Even though school will start, I hoped the summer would end so I could watch Arsenal again. Too bad I have to go to school. It would have been better to see more of Arsenal during our holidays.

tox

upper st goon said:
How good was it to be back at Highbury yesterday? After what seemed a lifetime since i was last there, only May i was over the moon, like a kid a christmas and as excited as a dog that is going to be taken for a walk. Well that’s how I felt yesterday.

Meeting up with me pals along Upper Street for a few jars. Then a walk down to Highbury and up threw the park. Another quick 2 in the barn and then down blackstock road for yet another beer, but this time from the shop opposite the Gunners whilst standing outside it looking up at the North Bank and what has been my home for the last 11 seasons.

I just love the footie season and I guess it’s fair to say that I am an football junkie.

It was great getting back into the routine of things, i love having a pint at the pub next to Highbury and islington station, then walking through the park and picking up a couple of tins on the way down. Afterwards get some chips from opposite the barn and then indulge in a few more pints. LOVE IT.

Rupert

Football a drug? Maybe but id be more concerned about...

Meeting up with me pals along Upper Street for a few jars. Then a walk down to Highbury and up threw the park. Another quick 2 in the barn and then down blackstock road for yet another beer

:D:D

afrodizzy

I have to stand up in here.......

Yes I'm an addict, if Arsenal is playing I start with the newspapers to see the reviews since they can only write a page or so I tend to buy all national newspapers. After exhausting the stories about Arsenal in the papers I turn my attention to the internet. My first stop is www.guardian.co.uk/football then on to www.bbc.co.uk/sport I then go to www.planetfootball.com on Skysports after that its www.soccernet.com , www.tribalfootball.com , www.premierleague.com official site of the PL , www.football365.com , www.4thegame.com , www.goal.com , www.arseblog.com , www.arsenal.com Arsenal's official site, then I come home here the mecca to soak it up.

I search the www for any arsenal related stories until I have read all of them & exhausted them. I cant get enough of this team. Yes I'm an addict. Arsenal's type of football is highly addictive. Cannot wait till my next fix on Wednesday & the preliminary news that preceed the game.

Top Bottom