• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Freddie injured (relax, it´s not as bad as it sounds!!!)

Olofski

Freddie injured a toe in the game against Holland last week and the doctors had to cut of a piece of his toe. It´s not as bad as it sounds and Freddie played last night and told Swedish paper Expressen that he´s used to play injured.

Regarding the game he says the other players were mocking Cygan and Lehmann after their mistakes in the game. "Since we win it´s extra fun to pick on them" Freddie says and laughs.

Sounds like there´s a good atmosphere in the team!!!

The article, in Swedish: http://expressen.se/index.jsp?a=174579

ethanen

"Regarding the game he says the other players were mocking Cygan and Lehmann after their mistakes in the game. "Since we win it´s extra fun to pick on them" Freddie says and laughs."
LOL!

beanz

Freddies pedicure is hardly front page headlines, but whoever was taking the piss out of Jens and Pascal, is either very brave or extremely stupid :mrgreen:

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Olofski said:
Freddie injured a toe in the game against Holland last week and the doctors had to cut of a piece of his toe. It´s not as bad as it sounds and Freddie played last night and told Swedish paper Expressen that he´s used to play injured.

Regarding the game he says the other players were mocking Cygan and Lehmann after their mistakes in the game. "Since we win it´s extra fun to pick on them" Freddie says and laughs.

Hope he's not out for the Blackburn game. Or at least make the bench.

kanuuu

Established Member
Why is an injured Freddy playing when a fully fit Pires and pennant are on the bench?

johe

I honestly hope Reyes and Pires will start on the wings. Freddie really needs to get completely injury free before we risk him any more. The flip side to this coin is that with Sol and Vieira out, there are few players who do as much defensive running as Freddie.

Oh, and I wouldn't take the piss out of Jens unless you're outnumbering him at least 4-1. If you find yourself alone against him taking the piss, you better not step on his toes, or you might find you get a ball in your back head. ;)

Jasper

I think both Pires and Reyes both prefer and play better on the left side of the field.

But imagine thatyou have turf toe and you go to a doctor to get it checked and he says he has to cut of a piece of your toe for it to heal better. EEEEEEEK!

A

Anonymous

*Loyan* said:
Olofski said:

Hope he's not out for the Blackburn game. Or at least make the bench.

if he is i would like to see Pires on the right with reyes on the left, we looked so good when we had attacking play coming from everywhere, usually all our best work comes from the left, but with Pires playing there it could change, undoubtedly his best position is on the left, but then what do we do with Reyes, and if we put him up front with Henry, what happens to Bergkamp, you cant drop a player thats playing totally awesome football.

The only answer is drop Freddie.

KoLo28

how would reyes go on the right? he'd be able to cut back inside on his left foot, like pires does on the left - would this be too one dimensional or would it work?

Mark

Established Member
KoLo28 said:
how would reyes go on the right? he'd be able to cut back inside on his left foot, like pires does on the left - would this be too one dimensional or would it work?

I think it could work. Reyes tends to drift everywhere. I have seen him out on the right a few times and he looks just as comfortable.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Mark said:
KoLo28 said:

I think it could work. Reyes tends to drift everywhere. I have seen him out on the right a few times and he looks just as comfortable.
He seems comfortable on both wings for me, but I'd ratcher have him on the left where he can do a "Giggs" and cut in and out of the defender before shooting or squaring the ball for a simple tap in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom