• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Uefa Champions League Draw

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Ohh. I forgot about them. I forgot they were even there. I was talking about Us Man U and Chelsea.

Canuck

Established Member
Yep 3 teams in Red, and one in blue. I'm kind of undecided about whether the 'pool can pull it off in the group stage. They had a couple of spectacular games in their pre-season N.American tour, but they haven't really been very convincing since the league started.

orion

Well the draw certainly looks good for us, but we've made it difficult for our selves before in the group stages so there's no point for too much gloating before hand. I expect these teams to give us decent opposition and we can't take things too lightly.

A

Anonymous

nah we shouldnt under estimate our oppostion
since its a cup game anything could happen

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright

Latest posts

Top Bottom