• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

countdown to transfer window closure

A

Anonymous

we are also linked with the derby player huddlestone
dunno how good he is tho

Anders Limpar

Lehman

Lauren Toure Campbell Cole

Freddie Gilberto Vieira Pires

Bergkamp Henry

v. Persie Angulo

Reyes Edu Cesc Pennant

Clichy Hoyte Cygan Trabelsi

Stack

Do we have the two best sides in the EPL then? :angel

Gazza Martinez

Established Member
So there is a chance we could sign both Trabelsi and Angulo? That's news to me, I thought only Angulo was more likely.

If we got both, our squad would be pretty much complete imo.

*crosses fingers*

Anders Limpar

I might be crazy but I don't think we need any reinforcements at all...

...van Persie, Flamini, Clichy, Hoyte, Senderos, Pennant and Clichy havent played or played very little and buying senior players makes their situation even more difficult. I like the fact that we have a young and vastly talented squad and use it...

kel varnsen

Established Member
can someone give me a definate answar; IS Trabelsi on his way or not? I'm so friggin tired of this; just sign the damn contract hatem!!!

Adam

Established Member
The only definite answer is time. By 12.00 tomorrow, or by the end of the January transfer window.

nnaife

i reckon we need to sign trabelsi more urgently. Our defence is creaking and leaking euopean teams would exploit it and then close shop.

Angulo i'm undecided but wenger from the press reports seems to be dead keen on signing him, <shrug> wenger knows i guess.

The defensive cover worries me.

Canuck

Established Member
Sounds like the Angulo deal is almost sealed, but it would be nice to see a defender come in too. Maybe Wenger will suprise us all with one of his "out of the blue" signings!

Adam

Established Member
That's what i presume. It certainly makes more sense in a working day logic, and i know deadlines before have been noon.

tbbosa

I would be so happy if AW could present Angulo and Trabelsi at 11:59 AM tomorrow. :D

Beating the deadline the Arsenal way!!

Adam

Established Member
Crikey, what sort of press conference are you expecting?

Last minute...

Arsenal come streaming forward now in surely what will be their last press conference. A good opening by Dein ... finding Wenger, for Angulo charging through to the reporters..... Trabelsi signs, it's up for grabs NOWWwww TRABELSIIIIIIIII

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Yeah, the window closes at midday tomorrow. The Trabelsi thing has gone quiet. Its unlikely he'll sign tomorrow in my opinion. I wouldn't bet against him signing in January though.

Canuck

Established Member
I'm starting to think that Wenger has something up his sleeve. He's too smart to let the media lead him by the nose. Most of his best signings have been under the media radar, and he might just pull one of those again. My guess is that Trabelsi will come in January, if we still need him...

Top Bottom