• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

countdown to transfer window closure

shaz

damn, thought it was today and we didnt sign anyone and it was all a load of crap. oh well, good to know its tomorrow.

lee1001

Established Member
Rooney hasn't officialy signed for United yet, even though he was pictured at the training ground for a medical.

SO..the dealine can't be noon.

KingReyes

Established Member
Financial agreements between clubs must be finalised by 3.30 pm, loan deals between clubs can go through till midnight.
Everton and Manure have come to an agreement apparently, so that one will go through for sure.

dynasty

KingReyes said:
Financial agreements between clubs must be finalised by 3.30 pm, loan deals between clubs can go through till midnight.
Everton and Manure have come to an agreement apparently, so that one will go through for sure.

if this is true does that mean we still have a 5hour chance of getting trabelsi..because it has been agreed by the 2 clubs...
man i just want a new defeder....im not too confident about our defence in the c.l
but by saying that the groupd stages will be alright with our defence as it is now...
we need one now or in jan

Canuck

Established Member
Trabelsi is possible, but Angulo got cold feet, we didn't need a midfielder anyway. It's the defender that is Wenger's priority I imagine. I'm still holding out for some out of the blue signing, that's AW's style. Not this high profile cat and mouse cr*p.

nikelo11

TBH, I don't think we will get anyone now.

Arsène Wenger had a plan to bring a player in, which was meant to be Angulo today.

As that fell through, I don't think he will be RUSHED into quickly jumping for Trebelski (or whatever his name is).

Instead, I think he will wait until January, as he MAY feel that we don't need to strength our defense until mid-end of season.

We have Cambell coming back, and that should be enouogh to take us through the premiership and the reletively "easy" CL games until January. Then he may go for Trebelski, when we really need him for the latter stages of premiership (as players tire) and the CL.

But Wenger may finalise the Trebelski deal before January, so that someone else don't come for him.

Still hope we get him NOW though!! :eek:ops:

patrick42uk

Established Member
will he still be eligible for europe if we are still there? i know he is in the ajax cl squad. i think wenger would have identified another rb by january, if he still wants one that is.

kel varnsen

Established Member
if we get a player in january, he will probably start contributing next season. foreign players usually need 5-6 months to settle in, so why arn't wenger bringing in anyone right now? signing trabelsi in january would be useless... :evil:

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
By the way, there's no point in staying up for 3 more hours just to see if we sign anyone before the window closes - even if we did sign someone before midnight, arsenal.com wont confirm it at 12 or 1 am - they'll wait till tomorrow morning.

KingReyes

Established Member
Jose_Reyes_2004 said:
By the way, there's no point in staying up for 3 more hours just to see if we sign anyone before the window closes - even if we did sign someone before midnight, arsenal.com wont confirm it at 12 or 1 am - they'll wait till tomorrow morning.

Actually, knowing Arsenal.com they'll wait till the transfer window re-opens in January before announcing it. Seriously we're not signing anyone now. Angulo was our only target left and thats gone.

A

Anonymous

lee1001 said:
Rooney hasn't officialy signed for United yet, even though he was pictured at the training ground for a medical.

SO..the dealine can't be noon.

who gives a f%%k about this git

come on talk about the gunners

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
KingReyes said:
Jose_Reyes_2004 said:

Actually, knowing Arsenal.com they'll wait till the transfer window re-opens in January before announcing it. Seriously we're not signing anyone now. Angulo was our only target left and thats gone.
You're giving them too much credit. They will anounc it in time for next season.

Top Bottom