• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What if Bentley....

Anders Limpar

...transformed into a central midfielder? After the game last night I'm convinced he got enough quality to make it if he went for it. Anyway, I'm just dreaming a bit about the future, what a starting line up we could have in a year or two....

Taylor

Hoyte, Senderos, Toure, Cole

Pennant, Cesc, Bentley, Clichy

v. Persie Reyes

That is the best young set up in the world imho...and WE have it...

:twisted:

MAK

Not too shabby at all mate. Reckon that they would give any side a run for their money now, in two years time...HAPPY DAYS.

Anders Limpar

Hehe...

...we could sell Campbell, Vieira, Ljungberg, Gilberto, Lauren, Edu, Pires and Henry, earn a fortune, pay for the stadium in cash and start an new era with the youngsters at Ashburton Grove! That would be an awesome marketing trick and the thing is, we wouldn't take much of a dip....at least not in my dream, haha...

Aussie

Established Member
He needs to bulk up first.

Get him on the the REYES diet. Nothing but KFC for 1 month straight.

Mark

Established Member
Bentley will probably move more centrally later in his career, but it is best to start out wide I think.

arsena1

Anders Limpar said:
Hehe...

...we could sell Campbell, Vieira, Ljungberg, Gilberto, Lauren, Edu, Pires and Henry, earn a fortune, pay for the stadium in cash and start an new era with the youngsters at Ashburton Grove! That would be an awesome marketing trick and the thing is, we wouldn't take much of a dip....at least not in my dream, haha...

that is really a dream.
let's not get carried away.
I don't see how we can get away with this.
right now, if u drop henry and gilberto,
u would have some major problems.
so to even think arrogantly about selling them away
is too far fetched.
don't get carried away.
continuity is the key.

we talk about loyalty from the players.
how about loyalty from the fans ?

just because reyes and fabregas are hot stuff at the moment,
it doesn't and shouldn't take away the attention on Henry's
contribution. let's not forget that this man is the best player
last year and he's still improving.

we should never be those who overhype and overemphasis the
'new' and forget about the contribution of the 'old'.

Top Bottom