• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

I was on TV last night at the game!

Eastrek

:D

ITV News, ive had loads of people phoning me up and texting me all day, apparently I was on TV last night, ITV News, the camera followed me all the way down the road outside the ground as they talked about our unbeaten run. Anyone got it on tape by any chance? lol, i wanna make sure i wernt doing anything stupid like picking my nose or scratching my balls lol

beanz

It was even worse than that mate, you were caught on camera rolling down your shirt sleeves, to hide what looked like a couple of tattoos saying "MUM" on one arm and "KANU 4 EVA" on the other. :p
I think you've got some explaining to do :wink:

A

Anonymous

I was on telly at the Boro game.

After our third goal they cut to the CE, and in the bottom right corner of the screen you can see me giving the Boro fans some abuse.

kanuuu

Established Member
Sol said:

After our third goal they cut to the CE, and in the bottom right corner of the screen you can see me giving the Boro fans some abuse.

Were you the bloke waving the two fingers?

arsenal4life

Sol said:

were you the guy with the white shirt who was giving the fingure to M'boro fans
or the other one with the gray shirt who also was giving the fingure to M'boro fans
or the one with the yellow shirt and brown cap or the one with the black shirt
I don't know all the fans was giving the fingure to M'boro fans in thst moment

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Eastrek said:
:D

ITV News, ive had loads of people phoning me up and texting me all day, apparently I was on TV last night, ITV News, the camera followed me all the way down the road outside the ground as they talked about our unbeaten run. Anyone got it on tape by any chance? lol, i wanna make sure i wernt doing anything stupid like picking my nose or scratching my balls lol
Why would the camera be following you mate. Didn't see it, but it seems like fun.

Eastrek

I don't know, apparently they were just showing the people walking outside the ground and it followed me, my mum, my sister and my nan for about 4 or 5 seconds as we walked past the camera!

It was before the match finished thats all i know :-( i wanna see my 5seconds of fame

Legend#1

Established Member
kanuuu said:
Sol said:

Were you the bloke waving the two fingers?

Was that you Sol?

Latest posts

Top Bottom