• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thierry Henry Signs for Pro Evolution Soccer 4

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Not to mention all the "fouls" there are to many good challenges being refered to as fouls and vice versa.

Feanor

Established Member
I've playing Pro Evolution Soccer/Winning Eleven for a while and now that they actually release it in the US, it's great. There's no comparing it to EA's Fifa series. FIFA is all glitz and no substance, I thought canadians knew more about football but I guess i was wrong. I'm not sure who they got to play test but it doesn't play like real football. PES/WE on the other hand is as close to the real thing you'll get in a video game. The Ball even bounces funny in bad conditions! In FIFA, it's like the ball is glued to your players feet and you turbo past people and change direction without problem. In PES/WE, you can only turbo and change directions easily if someone like Thierry Henry has to ball.

Can't wait for the next game in the series. We'll get about 6 months after europe gets it. :x

A

Anonymous

Ive played Winning Eleven 8 were it looks soo different with the referee shown on screen while game being played,players fight and referee drags them away from eachother,dirty muddy shorts.....and much more.

A

Anonymous

hello
i have a english version for this game and it's a great game ;D and the openning is the nike henry promo and this game include the youth player of arsenal such as ryan smith , cesc and abbyie quncy

Stim

Can't wait for the game! Heard the release was October 15th, with Fifa 2005 out on the 8th. No?

A

Anonymous

reyes^9 said:
hello
i have a english version for this game and it's a great game ;D and the openning is the nike henry promo and this game include the youth player of arsenal such as ryan smith , cesc and abbyie quncy
i saw clips and images of it,and it was adidas which was the main sponsor?

James

Established Member
Boy, i cannot wait for this

Release date is 15oct. Game usually do it that if you pre-order, you can buy the demo for 2 quid, which is then refundable when you pick the game up

kronik

Ok... the Arsenal away kit on it is yellow, does anybody know the formula to creat the new blue away one?

And how about being able to create a better home shirt with the white bit at the back?

marhes26

Does anyone know where i can get this game for at least £29.99 in a shop... i know you can online but that could take ages to come.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Just like to say that the game is excellent. It makes Pro Evo 3 seem crap. The replays are better, the play is better, the graphics are better and as someone's already said the squads are far more extensive- we've got Arturo Lupoli in there amongst others, notably Hatem Trabelsi! :eek:ops:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom