• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Norwich vs Arsenal | 28/08/04

jacc_7_1

Does anyone knows if there is any clause in bently loan to norwich stating that he would not be able to play against us?

lets hope he do not do a morientes if he do play and score against us
although in the end we will still win them...
but lets not get too complacent

jeromelee

Nope, there's no clause that stops Bentley from playing against us. But it's okay. I'm sure our boys will know how to handle him.

kenada

actually i think there is FA made the change for this season, Wenger doesnt mind hence why Pennant played against us last season

jeromelee

I thought similar to JP, Bentley can also play against us? Actually I thought I read it somewhere before Bentley was loaned out to Norwich. My bad if I'm wrong.

Anders Limpar

Norwich did a great come back last and came back from 2-0 down. Bentley scored a beautiful goal (but Given should have taken it) and was awesome until he was subed...

KingReyes

Established Member
jeromelee said:
I thought similar to JP, Bentley can also play against us? Actually I thought I read it somewhere before Bentley was loaned out to Norwich. My bad if I'm wrong.

Its a new rule, introduced this season I believe.

jeromelee

Anders Limpar said:
It's a crap rule ;D

But I guess it works in our favour eh :D Their best player won't play against us and there's no chace for us to injure him or he injuring our player

pome

KingReyes said:
jeromelee said:

Its a new rule, introduced this season I believe.

yeah thats what i thought too, shame tho would be good to see how he goes against the best :D

jacc_7_1

yes it do worked in our favour would wished to see how would he compare against our very own...

bently did a very good job last night...
hope he will be able to continue to flourish in norwich before he come back next season

Guns and Arses

Henry IV said:
I'm glad he's not playing. Could you imagine if we lost and he scored the winning goal?
I'll puke instantly..

I think Wenger should start Flamini against Norwich, we haven't seen much of him yet.

beanz

Does anyone know a recipe for Canary pie? because they're going to get roasted on Saturday :mrgreen:

arsenal99

Can someone keep me updated on staurday as i can get prem plus cause my mum wont get as she supports norwich and she know there going to get beaten.

A

Anonymous

Anyone on here going?

Hopefully it will be as good as the Everton game which was quality. Great atmosphere.

Should be a good game, but Norwich is a bastard to get to. **** kick off time aswell.

MightyArsenal

Now now lets not count our chickens. Huckerby is gonna give cygan some trouble with his pace. Francis in the middle is also not a bad player and hasnt looked out of place in the premiership. In saying that I expect us to win in a close game.

Canuck

Established Member
Will Bentley score against Arsenal?
Out of the 3 newly promoted teams, I think that Norwich has the best chance of avoiding the drop. Though I don't know all that much about them...still they shouldn't give Arsenal too much trouble.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom