• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Norwich vs Arsenal | 28/08/04

Spike

Established Member
kaids said:
I'd be surprised if Edu doesn't start.

Wenger is probably going to do what he done to Pires on Edu.

Play him for the last part of the game as he may not be 100% fit.

orion

Well from what I've seen Norwich seam to be a pretty close unit and they retain their compousure very well. They don't appear to be too industrious upfront, but give them space and time and they will be dangerous, so we need to use our speed and put pressure on them to force their midfield to concentrate on defending.
Will be interesting to see if there will be some few changes to the line up. Arsène might want to rest a few players to give some others a chance and even though I'd love Fabregas to continue his run as he gives us creativity and quality passing in midfield, he might be one to to drop to the bench.
Hopefully we'll have the energy levels and concentration high again and will make sure there will be no unwanted suprises before the international break.
Good Luck Gunners!!!

GlasgowGooner

Lineup named

Lehmann

Lauren
Cygan
Toure
Cole

Ljungberg
Gilberto
Fabregas
Pires

Henry
Reyes

Subs

Almunia
Hoyte
Clichy
Edu
Bergkamp

OoDy

Cygan Injured his calf warming up.. now it`s hoyte instead and we have 4 Subs only!!.. Damn you Cygan!!

Top Bottom