• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wheres RVP?

RobinVanPersie

Canuck said:
Gossip Gossip Gossip...Robin's so dreamy
*lol*
I think I'll just give up on this thread... ;D

Yeah it's just gossip so let's talk about his football skills. I think that that's more important :)

va_va_voom

RobinVanPersie said:
va_va_voom said:
RobinVanPersie said:
va_va_voom said:
RobinVanPersie said:
He said that he just wants to learn this year from the big stars and he wants to settle in Londen with his wife and just want to enjoy the moments this year.

Settle with his wife???

Then why is he out on the pull in Trap in London then. I know this for a fact as it was with a girl I work with!!!

Yeah from what I hear was that he can expect that kind of mess when you are a soccerplayer. There are rumours about all the players in England in the tabloids and things like that but most of the time they are not true from what I hear. So i don't believe that. He's just married 5 months and I don't think that he cheat his wife already. He's not a person to do things like that.

So why the need to give the girl in question his mobile number eh??? Plus, she showed me texts from him and a picture on her phone.

Trust me, you don't know Robin as closely as you say you do!

Well you can trust me also, Robin flirts with every girl. He did it with me and I know some other girl who had sms from him and I have them too. You can tell that girl that he doesn't mean such things serious. He has very charismatic eyes and he can win every girl but he doesn't do anything with them.

Believe what you will. I will believe what I will.

But as someone said, he can do as he pleases as long as he performs ON the pitch.

nnaife

RVP is probably the most interesting of the recent signings, i'm intrigued on just how wenger would chose to use him and how he'll cope playing in the preimership.

I would like to see him play sooner rather than later.

Josjos

what is this Trisha? you all need to stop worrying about what girls he's chatting up, (can he even speak English properly?) and just concentrate on the team and what he's going to do for it, a lot hopefully :D

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Josjos said:
what is this Trisha? you all need to stop worrying about what girls he's chatting up, (can he even speak English properly?) and just concentrate on the team and what he's going to do for it, a lot hopefully :D
Yup. Dutch people are usually good english speakers.

ste

man i started off hell of a thread haha, i can speak perfect english thankyou! even if there is a hint of geordie (newcastle) iin me!

RobinVanPersie

*Loyan* said:
Josjos said:
Yup. Dutch people are usually good english speakers.

If you are 10 or 11 you already get English in Holland so that's the reason why we speak it really good.

RobinVanPersie

jeromelee said:
When's he starting his next game?

Well he plays tomorrow for Holland under 21 but today stands in the newspaper that he might not play then because his grandfather died one week ago and he feels very miserable about that so he maybe can't concentrate on the game.

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I would have thaught he would have been called up to the senior dutch squad by now - especially since van basten considers him as the biggest young talent in holland.

I personally think we'r going to be seeing him play some senior games sooner rather than later.

Bouchra

Jose_Reyes_2004 said:
I would have thaught he would have been called up to the senior dutch squad by now - especially since van basten considers him as the biggest young talent in holland.

I personally think we'r going to be seeing him play some senior games sooner rather than later.

Yeah, I also thought that... But he has to play first. Now everyone with footballshoes get's a chance in the dutch squad as long as they're playing every week :?

Well anyway, he will regret it... :twisted:

Gurgen

Established Member
That is the senior squad, it's a WC Qualifier, it's Arsenal.com cocking up again :roll:

calvinngai88

It takes time for foreign players to settle down and mix around with the team before going on to the pitch. You need "great minds think alike" -- I mean, same thinking with other players to create a good move or a goal. RVP just needs time, just like Reyes as before.

jacc_7_1

Can anybody confirm was he even called up to the dutch squad?
he was not even named in the subs...
while collins john even had a chance to play where is RVP?

Bouchra

jacc_7_1 said:
Can anybody confirm was he even called up to the dutch squad?
he was not even named in the subs...
while collins john even had a chance to play where is RVP?

He wasn't called up... :cry:
Tuesday he plays in the Dutch u21 squad.

beanz

henry's girl said:
Wheres RVP?
In my bedroom
HG. you'd better hope Van-Persie-Lover does'nt see this or her claws are going to be out for you :p
ps. ASHBURRN has been a busy boy today, I like the new "Go Faster" look :mrgreen:

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season
Top Bottom