• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rooney puts in transfer request

Deano

Rooney has put in a formal transfer request. It seems that he prefers Newcastle to ManUre with Amiobi coming the other way.

marhes26

Media Buy.Utd only want him because of all the attention he has been getting.Realistically they should be aiming to buy a defender.Do they really need another striker??.

Deano

ManUre look a very shakey team this season. They are completely top heavy with strikers.

I think that all of the UTD team have got old together. To replace this tea would cost at least 100 M, I think that Fergie has dropped a clod . I think that he believed that he would retire and be out of it before all his team aged. The next manager will have a difficult time rebuilding. I also think that UTD will have to rebuild using foriegn players rather than the UK base they built this team on.

Adam

Established Member
Rooney claims he wants to get a good fee for Everton to help them out, but by handing in a transfer request the price will go down. Everton should of worked to avoid this in every way.

I hear Newcastle are favourites, but Rooney said he wants to play European football consistently. Newcastle are not definites on for that.

If i were Rooney - i would choose Newcastle. Why? Because Man United is a move for life and they hold onto their best players untill their twilight, whilst Newcastle will give him an oppurtunity abroad later on his career.

A

Anonymous

Any player going to Newcastle needs his head testing.

But I hope he does. Rooney in their team wont make much difference because they will still have crap players and a senile manager. However in the mancs team he will provide that spark that they have been missing for a while.

skart14

Neither newcastle nor manure need strikers.........both need defenders...so logically they go for rooney???? :|

Sigun

London then....personnaly I hink his overrated...but what would u guys think about if he came to arsenal?

patrick42uk

Established Member
i dont understand, why do man utd need defenders? they have the neville brothers, rio, wes, silvestre, heinze, fortune, spector, oshea. thats 9 players all capable of filling four positions in defence. i dont think they need a defender. i reckon they need back up for giggs, although smith on the right and ronaldo on the left is now a possibility if rooney moves.

skart14

ok maybe manure don't need anymore defenders but certainly newcastle should be looking to strengthen their defense.....besides bella may throw a hissy fit if rooney does go to newcastle...

KingReyes

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
i dont understand, why do man utd need defenders? they have the neville brothers, rio, wes, silvestre, heinze, fortune, spector, oshea. thats 9 players all capable of filling four positions in defence. i dont think they need a defender. i reckon they need back up for giggs, although smith on the right and ronaldo on the left is now a possibility if rooney moves.

That was the same thing I was thinking, when fully fit and not on steroids Man utd probably have a good squad of defenders in terms of cover in every position.

They have 3 good strikers and maybe another striker isn't high priority, but they definately don't need a defender.

Looking at their squad its the midfield that lacks depth, the likes of Djemba, Miller, Bellion, Richardson isn't impressive IMO. Fletcher has done a good job in midfield and will get more games. But another midfielder backup for Giggs and Ronaldo should ne high on fungus' list.

A

Anonymous

KingReyes said:
I think the area with the best brothels will get Rooney!! :wink:

:lol:

He will come to us in that case. All he needs to do is look in a phone box - spolied for choice.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Skeletor said:
On BBC they reckon he prefers us Geordies to Manure.
I wonder whyhe would think that. At Man U he is guarenteed a place in the CL almost every season, and is playing with a much better squad of players, and is consistantly competing for the Premiership. Strange if he actually does prefer Newcastle.

dynasty

man rooney 25 mill on the dot...
or reyes 10 mill, up to 17!!!
who would you have!!!
this is the reason why wenger doesnt buy alot of english...because they are too expensive!

Iron Monkey

if i am rooney, i will prefer man utd too. man utd have more chance winning trophies than newcastle and he say want to play champion league every year. can you guarantee champion league for him at newcastle?

now i'm start worry he going to man utd, he is dangerous man

Top Bottom