• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal vs PSV on ITV1

GlasgowGooner

I did that for the Inter-Arsenal game :), it took me 3 and a half hours to drive down to Carlisle just to watch the game.

A

Anonymous

ahh bloody coatbridge :p :p :p i used to live in port glasgow ;) junky town :(

Canuck

Established Member
I'm still waiting to see which matches the Canadian channel TSN will be picking up. Their website hasn't posted that info yet.

arsenal99

do you have premiership plus loyan.I dont but we have sky.but it really annoys me when they show the arsenal games on prem plus but not on sky!

ste

sky is fantastic for me, with me living in the north east ive only ever been to Highbury four times, and only one match and that was against Hartlepool in the cup along time ago! i got premplus season ticket too :D itv r poop all games should be on sky, better coverage, im not a sky salesman but you need it!

Canuck

Established Member
Well, I live in Canada, don't get Sky, and haven't been to Highbury ever!!! And since I live on the west coast, I have to get up at 6:30 am to watch the Arsenal (or any EPL) matches on Saturday.

Canuck

Established Member
*LOL*
That's funny

The only (quote) pundits (unquote) I watch in Canada are the guys on "The Score" (Canadian sports channel) James Sharman and Brian Budd.
Funny you mention it, but they're Scousers too!!!
And they always say Arsenal are whiners... :evil: Why the hell do I watch them? Oh right, they're the only ones. I suppose I could try and save up for satellite tv and get Fox Sportsworld or maybe even *sigh* Sky.

koivu

Canuck said:
I'm still waiting to see which matches the Canadian channel TSN will be picking up. Their website hasn't posted that info yet.

I remember having to do that back home, and being disappointed that a ManUre / Real / AC Milan match was on instead. At least now you have a much better chance of seeing the gunners matches.

The same with sportsnet..for years i had to put up with man u matches but apparently you guys get quite a few arsenal EPL matches nowadays.

koivu said:
Canuck said:

I remember having to do that back home, and being disappointed that a ManUre / Real / AC Milan match was on instead. At least now you have a much better chance of seeing the gunners matches.

The same with sportsnet..for years i had to put up with man u matches but apparently you guys get quite a few arsenal EPL matches nowadays.

Yeah we get EPL triple header on saturdays now. It's glorious. They usually show Arsenal game if they are on a saturday, but if the game is on sunday I'm outta luck. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom