• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal-Mania.com's Match-Day Chat!

Ori

DALnet rox!!! if someone has trouble with connecting he can change the server he's using:

/server irc.dal.net (main server)
/server twisted.dal.net
/server arcor.dal.net
/server masters.dal.net

enjoy DALnet...

Aussie

Established Member
Who is up for a chat for tonights game. Not been shown in Aus some im up for a bit of commentry from the people viewing the game.

Canuck

Established Member
sucked for me. I had enough trouble keeping awake to watch the match at 4:30 on a Saturday morning!
I had to tape the match just in case I dozed and missed something...which I did. :eek:ops:
Caught it all on tape though. Good thing!

Canuck

Established Member
Damn, slept in and just caught the last minute or so of the chat...so dissapointed, was looking forward to todays match.
:(

Sorry to let my fans down, but I'll be missing the chat this weekend. The wife and I are ditching the kids and taking off for the weekend to a spa/resort in Harrison Hotsprings.
Should be nice.
A bottle of vino and something sexy to wear, you get the picture. :wink:

kel varnsen

Established Member
Canuck said:
Damn, slept in and just caught the last minute or so of the chat...so dissapointed, was looking forward to todays match.
:(

[]..something sexy to wear, you get the picture. :wink:

not sure i want to; you are talking about the missus here....? :wink:

Canuck

Established Member
not sure i want to; you are talking about the missus here....?
Either way, stockings do accentuate my muscular thighs... :wink: :lol:

There was no one in the matchday chat this weekend!?!

Canuck

Established Member
I imagine everyone will be back on it in Feb. just in time for the Champs League matches. There's always a good crowd in there for those ones...even a giant trout. :wink:

Canuck

Established Member
Alright now...who is going to be in the MDChat tomorrow? C'mon you overseas Gooners! Where's the passion! It's the ****ing Mancs at Highbury and hopefully we'll give them their just desserts after the buffet BS!
Can't watch it! :evil: Damn it!

All of you Gooner's going to the match better sing twice as loud for all of us stuck in front of our computer screens.

informed1

Canuck said:
Alright now...who is going to be in the MDChat tomorrow? C'mon you overseas Gooners! Where's the passion! It's the f****g Mancs at Highbury and hopefully we'll give them their just desserts after the buffet BS!
Can't watch it! :evil: Damn it!

All of you Gooner's going to the match better sing twice as loud for all of us stuck in front of our computer screens.

You know what Canuck I dont know what has happened to Chat because I popped in when I came back from work (near the end of Wolves game) and no one was in there, its such a damn shame because it was going well.

I think I might be late back from work, traffic in London is a *****, I will be dog tired but I will try and make it otherwise I will be down the pub.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom