• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal-Mania.com's Match-Day Chat!

Canuck

Established Member
Hey we're up 3-0 on Everton and there's nobody in the Chat!

Actually credit to whoever @ins is as he is always in the chat, even by himself waiting for people.

A

Anonymous

okay everyone, i'm in the states, and have NO coverage AT all, how do i get this instant match commentator thing, and do you even think it's worth it?

do fans really keep me updated?

thanks

Canuck

Established Member
well, the MDC popularity waned towards the end of the season. We did get a pretty good group in for Champs League matches. Basically if we're lucky, someone is watching the match somewhere, and give periodic updates. Might be better this season as I know we have ArsenalTV subscribers who will be watching matches on their PC already.
Most of the time it's just a general chat with people typing in Capitals when we score or concede. Soccernet Gamecast does text commentary on their site if you're looking for online updates.

A

Anonymous

hey, thanks bud, your from canada - i just noticed - FSW right? Ha! I thought so, i don't know what i'd do without that channel!

Thanks again, btw, i don't think arsenaltv can be subscribed outside of GB, right?

Canuck

Established Member
Ian_Wright said:
hey, thanks bud, your from canada - i just noticed - FSW right? Ha! I thought so, i don't know what i'd do without that channel!

Thanks again, btw, i don't think arsenaltv can be subscribed outside of GB, right?

FSC you mean...Guess again, basic cable at my house. No sat.tv or digicable. So I get my 3 EPL matches on Roger's Sportsnet (and starting this season, Sunday matches on The Score)
Sportsnet also replays La Liga match of the weekend on Sunday night.

I wasn't a Plus member and I doubt I'll sign up for ArsenalTV either, but I'm reasonably certain that you can sign up regardless of your location.
It's over the computer, not an actual television channel.

Cheers from Vancouver.

Canadian Gooner

I'm in the same boat as you Canuck. I've got basic cable too. I catch some Italian games too on TLN. but I've been bugging my dad to get digital cable or something so I can get FSW/FSC.

A

Anonymous

i have cable too, but we get fsw, or fox soccer channel, as they call it now! the coverage is amazing! five-six prem games per week. one every monday (live), and two on saturday, and a paperview on sunday, we sometimes get three on sat, and one replayed that wasn't broadcast throughout the week.

i love it!1!!!!!!!!!!!!

Canuck

Established Member
I get 4 EPL matches per week with regular cable. 3 on Sat. 1 on Sunday, don't have to pay for FSC...
Only kicker is that I live in PAC time zone so the 1st match on saturday starts around 4:30 :roll: Only watch that one if it's an Arsenal match...

informed1

I missed the whole damn match today....was there anyone in chat this week???

I was there for the CS but no-one turned up, is chat now dead and buried?

Canuck

Established Member
I didn't go into mIRC for either CS or today. :eek:ops:
I don't know if mIRC will even let me get in it's been so long since i've tried. I never found the crack for it either so we'll try next match maybe.
Seems the best turnout for MDC was always Champs League matches.

Top Bottom